the_Horror's Drawings and Stuff

this is for another comic-- this is a darker story set in a world with vampires and warewolves... its going to be a graphic novel. I thought i would share with my fellow creatives and art fans :)

Warriors-page-1.jpg

I love your style, just need to work on your perspective a tad.

I was going to ask you a favour. Im printing up my second comic book in about a months time, and I would love it if possible, to do a drawing of my characters to put in the back of the book? You game?

Thanks guys-- I appreciate you taking the time to check out my stuff.

Oliver-- yeah, that page bugs me everytime i see it-- ive been practicing perspective since then-- so i know exactly what you mean-- and as for your character i would love to do something, just PM me and let me know.

Hey all!

its been a while since i posted any new work-- heres an updated joker-- i fixed in photoshop-- and a design for a nightwing batman-- well that is dick grayson as batman since we all know.... spoilers.... batman is MIA. I did the design for a contest online but thought you would enjoy it.

Joker.jpg

bats.jpg

Did you do that for the Rooftop design website or something like that?

haha i did--

i need to post some new stuff on here-- ive been super busy with school.... maybe one of these days ill get around to it

yeah there were some pretty cool designs on there, yours is cool too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"