AntmanX's pictures.

antmanx68

Superhero
Reaction score
Hey guys, summertime... figured i'd do some drawings and stuff in my free time.

battrilogy6eb.jpg

This was done by my brother and I.

more coming soon.

That first one is sick bro, nice job :).

That first one is really good.
We needed something fresh in the manip section!

great manips! i'd like to see more. robin anyone?

Pretty damn cool. Man I wish I could color like that. I think it would have been a little better if you left the highlight off of the dark side. But I can see why you would want it there to create symmetry...or just to show how huge Batman is.

Hey antman,

Did you draw that last pic?

I sometimes can't tell if your art has manip or not :joker: :batman:

Well i guess thats a compliment then. Batman was drawn and colored, the background and the thing he's standing on are manipped.

Take as a compliment. You blend everything very well so it's sometimes difficult to figure if it is all drawing or manip.

Batmun said:
Take as a compliment. You blend everything very well so it's sometimes difficult to figure if it is all drawing or manip.

Thank you.
:D

Nice.

I'd like to see a modified Batsuit for the next film(becuase you know it will change...) and a Mad Hatter.

antmanx68 said:
Hey guys, summertime... figured i'd do some drawings and stuff in my free time.

battrilogy6eb.jpg

This was done by my brother and I.

more coming soon.
I am absolutely in love with this one. It just makes me anticipate the potential of this franchise.

Any chance you have a 1024x768 versio (slightly larger height than it is now)? I prefer not to have black bars on the top and bottom of my new wallpaper. :o

Thanks. BTW, you ever think of entering that into this month's fan-art contest? I think you'd have a real good shot of winning.

i'm almost afraid to see antmanx's entry...i might cry and burn my own entry (and since its in my computer it'll be a pretty bad fire).

i started the above picture a while ago and thought about entering it in the contest. But i've kind of waited on purpose until after I saw the movie to decide. I may start on something new, not sure yet.

Well if it helps in any way, we'd love for you to do more in that calibre! :D

Reminds me of the Star Wars posters where all the main characters in the movie are placed in the poster, in a dramatic way. Like BB would have Batman, Rachel, Gordon, Scarecrow, etc. BB2 would have Joker, Harvey, Batman, Catwoman and so on for the other films. Now there's an idea...
006.gif

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"