Revenge of the Fallen Things Revenge of the Fallen taught me......

6. all college girls are smoking hot

All criminals and smart hackers girls are HOT too :cwink:

Michael Bay, Horny dudes' Favoite Director! :p

Come to think of it, that Army/Navy/Military chick was kinda hot too!

36. I was a fool for complaining about the slow motion in Watchmen, or the dumb robot designs in Terminator Salvation

you are forgiven

38. Watching any movie in IMAX makes the movie a somewhat better (my rating for this movie was a 6/10, originally a 4/10)

39. If Indy had some racist stereotypes sidekicks, he could have found the Holy Grail, AND the Matrix of Leadership

7. That Michael Bay is bad with sequels. Bad Boys 2 was bad and so was this movie.

:o

A lot of people may NOT like Michael Bay as a serious director, but for Mindless Action movies, with Hot girls and Action, the Fun there is NO better director!

40. in order to write shias injury into the script they just made it so he hurthimself at the most random time (how did he mess up his hand in the movie) he lands and is like AH

41. apparently Megatron is not the true ruthless leader i thought he was growing up, he answers to the fallen...Wouldn't answer to unicron who had the power to kill him and devour planets, but he answers to the fallen who got his ass whip by a suped up prime...ahh ok

A lot of people may NOT like Michael Bay as a serious director, but for Mindless Action movies, with Hot girls and Action, the Fun there is NO better director!

not attacking anyone or picking on anyones view..but i don't look at that as being a compliment....

Last edited:
Isabel should take a break from tanning for a year......let the orange get out of her system.

41. apparently Megatron is not the true ruthless leader i thought he was growing up, he answers to the fallen...Wouldn't answer to unicron who had the power to kill him and devour planets, but he answers to the fallen who got his ass whip by a suped up prime...ahh ok
I would say it was Megatron homage to the Darth Vader-Palpatine relationship :hehe:

Don't think she's that tanned IRL, just in this movie Michael Bay got her and MF both all Tanned like Oil spilled over them!

42. The Fallen watched TDK, and liked the Joker tactic of asking people through TV to surrender someone to avoid his wrath

43. if a extremely hot chick wants to get it on, check her ass first to see if any metal comes out

44. Sam and Mikaela are very possessive. They get jealous when the other person is being pick'd up by robot and they argue about it. Apparently wheelie can not hump Makeala's leg and Sam can not be mounted by a pretrender....

Pull on her tongue too.......also get her some spray on tan

23. that bumblebees voice processor is broken the last 2 years after it fixed itself at the end of the first
He is playing it up to get sympathy...that was stated.

45: That cloth will automatically wrap around my hand if it gets injured

46: If im going to disassemble a decepticon fly then my wrapped hand will automatically become un-wrapped and then in the next scene its wrapped again

47: That megatron can transform into a tank and then randomly a jet once again

45: That cloth will automatically wrap around my hand if it gets injured

46: If im going to disassemble a decepticon fly then my wrapped hand will automatically become un-wrapped and then in the next scene its wrapped again

47: That megatron can transform into a tank and then randomly a jet once again
Mikaela wrapped Sam's hand. The wtf is where did she get gauze from.

Megatron didn't turn into a jet...his tank can fly.

48. In a world where the government will remodel your house when it gets blown up, they wont pay for your son's college, you know the same son who saved earth two years ago.

49. When a decepticon robot can mimic the look of a human they would much rather make whoopie with Shia Lebouf than anything else.

50. People love Michael Bay but hate McG even though they make the exact same movies!

Last edited:
-This movie taught me, that it is possible to drive from Egypt to Jordan, Petra specifically, and walk back, within 6 hours.

This movie also taught me that every object in outer space looks like the asteroid from Armageddon.

51. It wasn't Sam's war, but Optimus feared it soon would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"