Revenge of the Fallen Things Revenge of the Fallen taught me......

82. People will accept/assume your SFX/CGI as "awesome" if you shake the camera non-stop so they can't get too clear a look.

82. People will accept/assume your SFX/CGI as "awesome" if you shake the camera non-stop so they can't get too clear a look.

i didn't even know Starscream
had his arm ripped off untill he and megatron were on top the the skyscraper

84: People don't panic when a giant alien robot makes a terrorist threat to end the world unless he has what he wants, which is to end the world anyways.

That Bumblebee can't detect a decepticon when it's inside him.

And Sam clearly explains why at the beginning.

woopedy doo chaseter... so why doesn't bumblebee talk for the rest of the movie, after he's playing it up to get sympathy from Sam? Basically, I think they realized about 3/4 of the way through making the movie, that BB doesn't say anything, and they had to back track to make it make some sort of sense: ie. poor patch job.

76. Freshmen in college can't have cars on campus...can when you're in h.s. but not in college..

most university residences don't have enough parking (if they even have it at all). It's actually quite common.

79. Primes can actually be killed by other transformers not just the Primes

this is actually an interesting point. Why can Prime be killed by other transformers, but the Fallen, another Prime, cannot?

41. apparently Megatron is not the true ruthless leader i thought he was growing up, he answers to the fallen...Wouldn't answer to unicron who had the power to kill him and devour planets, but he answers to the fallen who got his ass whip by a suped up prime...ahh ok

You know, I actually thought this narrative was actually quite close to what happened in the original narrative... I mean there was slight adaptation... but the guts were all there. Question is: will the Fallen's death attract his old allie, Unicron? And will they bring Primus into the fray to explain the existance of unicron?

and really, I chalk the finale Prime vs evil Prime battle as a total brain fart. The ball was dropped there... wait the whole movie for them to wake prime, and from there it take 10seconds for him to win: poor form.

87) You can't sneak a little lighter through airport security x ray machines but you can sneak a dog sized alien robot through.

88) Passports aren't necessary when going through border gates in Jordan

89) If you get your arm sliced off by Optimus Prime make sure you grab it so you can just stick it back on

90) Sand doesn't stick to autobots

91) Always blame your right hand robot when YOU fail to get the boy, and slap him one

92) When you get your face half blown off scream for your right hand robot from 91 to save your sorry butt :hehe:

93) The Jordanian army are completely incompetent in comparison to the all-mighty USA.

94) Egypt and Jordan share a border.

95)Willie Wonka gets his Oompa Loompas from Jordanian check points.

96) There's no such thing as timezones.

96) Guys in college love Michael Bay films, they always have their movie posters on the wall.

97. Starscream is very concerned about his Decepticon baby hatchlings. Who's the baby's mama, Starscream?

woopedy doo chaseter... so why doesn't bumblebee talk for the rest of the movie, after he's playing it up to get sympathy from Sam? Basically, I think they realized about 3/4 of the way through making the movie, that BB doesn't say anything, and they had to back track to make it make some sort of sense: ie. poor patch job.
You pretend to be British enough, you have a British accent. Bumblebee talked through the radio to be likeable to Sam and just stuck with it. The line was at the beginning of the movie, not 3/4 through...so that means they didn't backtrack. Woopedy doo indeed:dry:

You pretend to be British enough, you have a British accent. Bumblebee talked through the radio to be likeable to Sam and just stuck with it. The line was at the beginning of the movie, not 3/4 through...so that means they didn't backtrack. Woopedy doo indeed:dry:

That doesn't mean anything. It's still a valid point. If he did it when he found out he wasn't going to college for sympathy, then why doesn't he talk when the **** hits the fan?

Bumblebee didn't even talk when the **** hits the fan. I think Bumblebee talked at the beginning and while they were outside when Sam is thinking about turning himself in...that is it. So, two scenes.

Bumblebee didn't even talk when the **** hits the fan. I think Bumblebee talked at the beginning and while they were outside when Sam is thinking about turning himself in...that is it. So, two scenes.

Wait Bumblebee spoke in ROTF!?

I've seen it two times already and I didn't catch that. :huh:

Spoke through his radio...not actual speaking.

Oh ok. Thought you meant that he used his actual voice. Just a question, I wasn't trying to come off as condescending or anything.

I actually thought Bumblebee's line when Sam asks him if he is mad at him for having Prime die in the sake of defending him was one of the more powerful dialogue pieces coming from the Autobots or humans.

Shows how completely dedicated Bumblebee has become towards Sam.Simple yet effective. If only ROTF had more scenes with that amount of thought and sentiment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"