things that dont add up about LOST

chosen1

Sidekick
Reaction score
hey yall Lost is an awesome show but there are things that just dont make sense and i'm posting this topic because i'm sure that there are smart people on these boards that may be able to shed some light on some things there are many inconsistencies between the two seasons. I would like for us to post our questions/supsiciouns and answer eachothers concerns. I'll go first.

What Kate did.
Okay now watching the story of this character unfold since season one everyone has a soft spot for kate. what did she do. she blew up her house w/ her father inside on purpose..... Okay. Watching season one episode 22 Born to run during an enlightment on her situation she makes the statement to her fellow surviviors. yes i was on the plane in handcuffs and no matter what i say about something I SUPPOSEDLY did I'm going to Jail. Did that make anyone else believe that she was either framed or there was a misunderstanding what's going on?????? doesnt make sense.
She is either a very good liar or whoever is proof reading the stories for episodes before they shoot is an idiot.

Desmond david hulme
Okay in season two episode 3 desmond tells his story of how he first got on the island that he saw kelvin come running out of the jungle saying "quickly come with me" he says he follows desmond down there enters the code and pushes the button. But that's not how it is shown in his flashback he was brought unconscious to the hatch.

maybe someone can shed some light.

Feel free to post some things youve come across as well.

The Scott/Steve thing.

how does someone (ana lucia) get scott and steves name mixed up when she never even met scott.

I think there's more to Kate's story. Why did her mother freak out when she went to the hospital?

Gamma Ray said:
I think there's more to Kate's story. Why did her mother freak out when she went to the hospital?

The impact of surprise background stories is going to be less eventful for me because I'm already starting to forget some of the background stories of people who haven't received much flashback time since season one. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"