Sequels Things You Would like to See in MOS Sequel(s)

Rowsdower!

Avenger
Reaction score
Obviously there are certain villains we all want to see in these films, but I'm curious about other aspects of the Superman mythos that you would want to see in a MOS sequel.

For example, we all know Lex will show up sooner or later. And we know that when he does, he'll be the CEO of LexCorp, something I've so desperately wanted to see on film for a long time. Something else I would LOVE to see if the kryptonite battlesuit. Something like this probably wouldn't show up until late in the story when Lex is revealed to be a bad guy to the public and has nothing left to lose.

Other things...

If we ever get Brainiac, I'd love to see the skull ship, and Brainiac (at least at some point) in robot form.

I'd like to get a broad sense of the people of Metropolis, with key supporting players like Ron Troupe, Sgt. Dan Turpin and Captain Maggie Sawyer, as well as things like Project Cadmus.

If we lead into a JL film, it would be cool to see Superman constructing the Watchtower.

As I've said before, I'd love the sequel to pick up very soon after MOS so we can see the world-wide reception to Superman. I really want some inclination of non-acceptance of Superman - actually, I wouldn't mind if that was a underlying current throughout the movie with the big save at the end eventually getting (virtually) everyone to like Superman.

I've been listening to the radio show recently, and I'd like to see Inspector Henderson, if it'll work with the story. I vaguely recall him existing on Lois&Clark, but don't read DC and am not familiar with him from any other media.

I'd like to see human beings contribute to the big save, be partially responsible for saving themselves, etc. Be in the sun with Supes. Just to contribute, as they did in this movie. Not have Superman do absolutely all the saving.

More cool flashbacks of him using his powers while young.

I'd like to see Superman's world not confined to just 2-3 villains (the usual suspects Lex Luthor, Zod & his minions). I want to see other villains or characters in future sequels such as Brainiac, Parasite, Toyman, Darkseid, Metallo, & perhaps scratch a little of the surface of Apokolips since that's Darkseid's homeworld & get introduced to Mr. Miracle, etc.

I still want a Superman solo sequel with Kryptonian Brainiac and Kara.

I'd like to see Superman's world not confined to just 2-3 villains (the usual suspects Lex Luthor, Zod & his minions). I want to see other villains or characters in future sequels such as Brainiac, Parasite, Toyman, Darkseid, Metallo, & perhaps scratch a little of the surface of Apokolips since that's Darkseid's homeworld & get introduced to Mr. Miracle, etc.

I agree. I'd definitely like to see more variation in his foes. I'll add Mongul, Kalibak, Atomic Skull and a few more of the Apokolips suspects to the list

I still want a Superman solo sequel with Kryptonian Brainiac and Kara.

I loved the cartoon wrinkle that Brainiac was the Kryptonian world computer that undercut Jor-El so it could save itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"