Revenge of the Fallen Things you would like to see.

:hehe:

I'd also have Jolt dead (He seems to be the weakest link).

Jolt only seems to be the weakest link cause we've heard practically NOTHING about him. Have we even seen him in robot mode yet?

:hehe:

I'd also have Jolt dead (He seems to be the weakest link).
No if anyone is the weakest link it's the Twins. Honestly can you see those two idiots putting up any kind of fight? Ravage and Skorpinok could take them out easily.

The Twins are the comic reliefe/child mirror. They won't die. And they seem funny. I'd have Jolt killed. I'd also kill Mirage and (maybe) Wheeljack. This time, it's war.

The Twins are the comic reliefe/child mirror. They won't die. And they seem funny.
Thats really what I hate about them. I don't see how a wannabe gansta (Skids) and a bot with a heavy lisp (Mudflap) would be funny. That would get annoying real quick. Plus I really don't see kids gravitating towards these two when theres badasses like Prime and Bumblebee around.

Humans :-)oldrazz:):

Sam Witwicky.
Mikaela Banes.
Leo Spitz.
Rose Sanders.
William Lennox.
Richard Epps.
Michael Graham.
Jorge Figueroa.
Judy Witwicky.
Ron Witwicky.
John Keller.

I'm thinking about connecting Unicron to the Mayas, and revealing him to be the end to be awaken in 2012 and ravage Earth. :yay:

Maybe Earth's core revealing to be another Allspark cube?

From what i ve been hearing, Bay's only aims for this movie were:
- Show Megan in hot clothes
- More action no matter what. If we dont have enough bots left, use some old ones (bonecrusher and blackout out of ****ing nowhere)
- Final battle to be huge. Robots in many places at the same time. Longhaul both in Devastator and running around at the same time. Even if it doesnt make sense.
- More facepalm worthy jokes that appear to be written by 5 year olds. Bay said he took time after the script was finished to incorporate the jokes, so it all makes sense.

In other words (again, from what i ve been hearing from you guys that have seen it), Bay sacrificed any dialogue and character development for the sake of the twins and their lame jokes. The twins are now second only to Prime. The rest are limited to spouting one liners. Nothing really smart in any of this.

The final fight is sloppy.

Only things he seems to have done well are the forest fight and the meg/scream feud.

So what i would like to see? A change of director. Put Spielberg in charge. Bay is too ******ed.

Last edited:
Is it me or you only complain, Earle?
No its not you. Every piece of info or review coming out indicates that the film is terrible except one or two things. I have the right to complain.

But the movie will earn a bucket load of money and Bay will do the same **** in the next sequel... Why do i even bother?

You know Transformers is a matter of opinion. Why don't you just wait for it?

1. Primus & Unicron

2. The Dinobots - Grimlock, Sludge, Swoop, Slag & Snarl

3. The Aerialbots - Superion

4. Cybertron rebulit

5. Shockwave

6. Ultra Magnus, Omega Supreme

7. The Ark (Teletran-1) & The Nemesis

8. Peter Cullen as holographic driver of Optimus Prime

1. Primus & Unicron

2. The Dinobots - Grimlock, Sludge, Swoop, Slag & Snarl

3. The Aerialbots - Superion

4. Cybertron rebulit

5. Shockwave

6. Ultra Magnus, Omega Supreme

7. The Ark (Teletran-1) & The Nemesis

8. Peter Cullen as holographic driver of Optimus Prime
2. Bay has a point (it rarely happens, but it does) when he says that the dinobots dont make sense. Why would a robot transform into a dinosaur? A metallic one at that? It makes no practical sense unless its a saturday morning cartoon.

7. Again, Bay has a point when he says that since these robots become vehicles themselves, they wouldnt need a big spaceship to transport them. The fact that they can travel through space but are then limited to travel as cars demands some suspension of disbelief but its the rule right? The autobots always drive to the battlegrounds. I suppose that both factions need a base of operations though. The autobots have that in the form of that military organisation that hunts decepticons.

I second all the rest of your demands. But really now, Bay chose to give all this screentime to the twins while limiting Soundwave to a brief cameo. Dont set your hopes up for all these characters appearing.

Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Sideswipe and Prowl :-)yay:) VS. Devastator :-)yay: :yay:).

2. Bay has a point (it rarely happens, but it does) when he says that the dinobots dont make sense. Why would a robot transform into a dinosaur? A metallic one at that? It makes no practical sense unless its a saturday morning cartoon.

It looks like you still haven't seen Devazord.

It looks like you still haven't seen Devazord.
I have. The point of the combo was to make a bigger, stronger robot.
But when the robots transform, they do so to go undetected to the opposite faction and humans. What is the practical reason behind transforming into a mechanical T-Rex?

By the way, i hope Devastator does more than sucking robots into his mouth. He is supposed to be a powerhouse, not a vacuum cleaner with balls.

Soundwave is definitely going to need a much bigger role. So I think he should adopt a Earth mode, in which case I'm vouching for a satellite truck.

As far as new characters, Prowl, Wheeljack, Mirage, Shockwave, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Rumber, and Laserbeak are the ones I want the most. With maybe the Dinobots, triple changers, another Decepticon combiner, and the Autobots getting their own combiner or Omega Supreme being other that I wouldn't mind seeing as well.

Storywise, I want them to hold off on Unicron for now at least. Something involving Shockwave, the Quintessons, or Galvatron as a seperate character from Megatron are the three respective ideas that I would prefer.

By the way, i hope Devastator does more than sucking robots into his mouth. He is supposed to be a powerhouse, not a vacuum cleaner with balls.

I've read the movie adaptation and I guess you'll be pretty disappointed.

I've read the movie adaptation and I guess you'll be pretty disappointed.
So they combine in order to make a big dinosaur that sucks sand into his mouth? I expected him to walk over Autobots and shoot tons of rockets! Damn it Bay and your empty scenes!

:dry:²

Anyway... More Ironhide and Sideswipe badassery! :woot:

Dinosaurs are perfectly equipped to go were cars can't go. Any off road terrain dinosaurs can go and they're perfectly shaped for heavy weight distribution. Also they're killing machines so their design is perfectly suited for toe-to-toe fighting.

7. Again, Bay has a point when he says that since these robots become vehicles themselves, they wouldnt need a big spaceship to transport them. The fact that they can travel through space but are then limited to travel as cars demands some suspension of disbelief but its the rule right? The autobots always drive to the battlegrounds. I suppose that both factions need a base of operations though. The autobots have that in the form of that military organisation that hunts decepticons.
It's like asking why do people have cars when we have legs to get us around. Long distance travel is more practical in vehicle of some sort to save energy and time.

Dinosaurs are perfectly equipped to go were cars can't go. Any off road terrain dinosaurs can go and they're perfectly shaped for heavy weight distribution. Also they're killing machines so their design is perfectly suited for toe-to-toe fighting.
That's what the robot mode is for.
It's like asking why do people have cars when we have legs to get us around. Long distance travel is more practical in vehicle of some sort to save energy and time.
People dont transform into cars, planes, or tanks. If we could, we wouldnt need....uhm.... cars, planes or tanks...
So the robots transform into pods and can travel through space in that form. They could even combine and form a bigger one for added protection and speed. Why would they need a ship, if they can be one themselves?

Last edited:
So they combine in order to make a big dinosaur that sucks sand into his mouth? I expected him to walk over Autobots and shoot tons of rockets! Damn it Bay and your empty scenes!

Actually he
reveals the Sun Harvester inside the pyramid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"