This Is Not Idol, This Is THE VOICE!

Yeah, The Voice has always been over complimentary, but when they make it to the Live Shows, it's like the contestants can't do anything but poop gold. All the coaches are falling over all the contestants as if there wasn't a more perfect thing they could've done in their performance.

I feel like Shakira has done a little criticizing, but that's really about the only one.

It always been like that on The Voice.

1 thing i hopes for - Joshia won't make it farther. I want to see Usher reaction if he'll be voted off next week. I think it'll be priceless.
Mostly true with the exception of X-Tina, she would actually try to criticize unless you were on Team Adam. Then she would go full on b**chy rant for about two minutes. Followed by a patented Cee-Lo nonsensical ramble and Blake's "That was cool" comment. :o

I feel like Shakira has done a little criticizing, but that's really about the only one.
She has, but I think she's been holding back as to not step on anyone's toes or earn a negative image as she is probably the less known of the four coaches in the US.

Hated a lot of the song choices tonight. I didn't like that Martina McBride song for Amber or Sasha going against Shakira's coaching. With Sasha, her body language made it look as if she was emotionally connected to the song, but her vocals did not.

I think Amber's song started a little shakey, but by the end of the performance she really delivered, and proved once again she's one of the best in the competition.
Why didn't you like Amber's choice?

I see that instead of just an hour result show today, they're also having an hour recap of the live performance show. Seriously, how much f'ing recaps does this show need?

I think Amber's song started a little shakey, but by the end of the performance she really delivered, and proved once again she's one of the best in the competition.
Why didn't you like Amber's choice?
It's a personal pet peeve when people ****e out their sob story on these type of shows. Judith reluctantly did the same with that Michael Jackson song as well. It seems tasteless, IMO.

As for this past results show, wow! I wasn't expecting Adam's team to be decimated like that in one swoop. I was expecting one from his and Blake's, but not both Sarah and Judith. I'm glad Amber is still there, though. I liked the versatility she has shown so far and proven she can handle many obstacles, especially a freakin' Adele song. Not happy that Blake still has his three country contestants as I can't stand Holly and feel that Danielle will never really connect with the songs Blake gives her due to her age and inexperience. I truly hope two of his people go home, but it looks like there's that awful chance we may have an all country finale. Also I think Adam needs a break from the show for a while.

Highlight of the night was definitely Shakira's reaction with that Kermit Flail to Sasha being saved. My ideal finale would be Sasha, Amber and Michelle. :)

Last edited:
Excuse me while I roll my eyes over all the fuss people are making about Adam Levine's "I hate this country" remark. :o

It was blown out of proportion. I personally found it a little upsetting that he had to say it right after Amber got saved. :(

I hate myself for not auditioning when Kelly was a coach. 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"