This is wrong and confusing in so many ways . . .

^I just don't know if I'll be able to live with myself after performing such a cruel act . . . this supervillainry is going to take some work :(

indeed.....but we knew it wouldnt come easy, we haven't even got costumes yet:o

Hahaha! I just love being 100% because it means perfection and I am somewhat obsessed with perfection. :csad:

You've just read my soul...

Everything I buy (mainly DC statues) HAVE to be in perfect, never displayed condition and I have to have the lowest price anyone's payed for it! When I sell stuff...it will be the greatest experience of your life.

3e991ny6.jpg

-TNC

who would pay about a quarter million for gary coleman's old dirty pants??

OMG!!!

I just got a response to my question . . . no BS:

Gary is my Fiancee and they are his pants that he wanted me to sell as memorabilia thanks for the interest.

LMFAO!!

LOOOL WTF!!!!!!!

So really that means " hes my fiancee..he scribbled on some old pants so we could sell them"

Dude, you should reply back asking for proof lol

I just laughed for about 10 minutes straight.

Someone bid a quarter of a million on a pair of Gary Coleman's dirty gym pants.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm in tears :funny:

Here's my follow up question:

Oh my!! You are one lucky lady!! Diff'rent Strokes is my ALL TIME favorite show from my childhood! I own both seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, and I will pay top dollar for any Gary Coleman memorabilia I can get my hands on . . . do you have any other items for sale?

Here's my follow up question:

Oh my!! You are one lucky lady!! Diff'rent Strokes is my ALL TIME favorite show from my childhood! I own both seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, and I will pay top dollar for any Gary Coleman memorabilia I can get my hands on . . . do you have any other items for sale?

you should of demanded proof lol but that will do.

you know shes gonna just give him a sock to sign dont you ?

^lol! I was totally gonna ask if she had sweatsocks, but thought that'd be a dead giveaway . . .

I'm just warming up though :D

^lol! I was totally gonna ask if she had sweatsocks, but thought that'd be a dead giveaway . . .

I'm just warming up though :D

if thats just warming up, im looking forward to the rest :D

ok...i gotta ask in a none creepy way....how do you manage to organise that? lol
Uhh... it's only managable if you're full of crap and that post of mine that triggered this inquiry was just that... full of crap. :O
You've just read my soul...

Everything I buy (mainly DC statues) HAVE to be in perfect, never displayed condition and I have to have the lowest price anyone's payed for it! When I sell stuff...it will be the greatest experience of your life.
Ooh! Pink Elephant! Makes me think of The Elephant Show!! :up:
Are you trying to sell me something? :huh:
OMG!!!

I just got a response to my question . . . no BS:

Gary is my Fiancee and they are his pants that he wanted me to sell as memorabilia thanks for the interest.

LMFAO!!
Hahaha! Seriously?!! He must really need the money. Why isn't Mr. Drummond giving him any more allowances? Bad Mr. Drummond! Poor Arnold. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"