Thor Casting Poll

Karl Urban...........but WTF is chyna doing on there ? LOL dont answer:D

Vladimir Kulich from 13th Warrior would be my pick.

super saiyan 2 said:
Vin Desel...if they give him hair.....

... no thanks. Not with that big guido nose of his. He doesn't look norse at all.

Philly Phanboy said:

... um, I don't know about him. He looks too old to play Thor. I know some immortals look old, but Thor isn't old enough to have aged that much.

Look at Kingpin and Elektra.... Doesn't matter if the actor looks like them or not...as long as they can play the role...And I think Vin can do it...

super saiyan 2 said:
Look at Kingpin and Elektra.... Doesn't matter if the actor looks like them or not...as long as they can play the role...And I think Vin can do it...

Kingpin was age and size appropriate. Yes, it does matter. Would you have given credit to Spider-man if the title character was played by Kal Penn from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle?

I love that guy but I would have been bothered if someone other than a white dude with brown hair played Spidey.

... and Jennifer Garner basically looks like Elektra.

Plus, Vin Diesel would look like a complete doofus in the costume. Let him stick to his car movies. They're where he went wrong anyway.

He ruled in Pitch Black. Everything after that has been complete crap, including the Chronicles of Riddick.

other: Test form WWE...well, he's not there now

GammaMike said:
I agree, anybody seen him lately?

I last saw him doing a recurring role on "Angel" as a huge demon. He'd be a whole lot better than a wrestler.

Why do so many people suggest wrestlers?!?

Don't you think that if these people could actually act in the first place they wouldn't be taking chair-shots to their heads 200+ days out of the year!

TobeyBEATShaydn said:
Kingpin was age and size appropriate. Yes, it does matter. Would you have given credit to Spider-man if the title character was played by Kal Penn from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle?

I love that guy but I would have been bothered if someone other than a white dude with brown hair played Spidey.

... and Jennifer Garner basically looks like Elektra.

Plus, Vin Diesel would look like a complete doofus in the costume. Let him stick to his car movies. They're where he went wrong anyway.

He ruled in Pitch Black. Everything after that has been complete crap, including the Chronicles of Riddick.

Well the movie people would be smart enough not to do a cast like that...and as for F.G. as Elektra...no she does not look anyting like the Marvel Comics Elektra i'm thing about...

TobeyBEATShaydn said:
... no thanks. Not with that big guido nose of his. He doesn't look norse at all.

While I agree with you, I think you should keep your ignorance to yourself and kill that guido ****.

Philly Phanboy said:
I last saw him doing a recurring role on "Angel" as a huge demon. He'd be a whole lot better than a wrestler.

Don't you think that if these people could actually act in the first place they wouldn't be taking chair-shots to their heads 200+ days out of the year!

I agree 100% Philly, oh and I hope Mcnabb and the Eagles crush the Pats.

Philly Phanboy said:

I know, half the time it's like we're on a wrestling board here.

So the dude from 13th Warrior might not be the youngest guy around. So what. Do you want a good movie, or a lousy one with a guy that might happen to look like the character a little more. He looks plenty like Thor to me, just because he's not absurdly muscle-bound doesn't mean he can't play the role.

Philly Phanboy said:

Damn Straight :up:

Though if not him it should definitely be Chyna :rolleyes:

super saiyan 2 said:
And look at what happened to Elektra:o

vladimirkulichpic.jpg

Angel281.jpg

Vladimir Kulich would be better served as Omega Red. He's too wrinkled to play Thor, who has always been drawn hansdomely.

tamron said:
vladimirkulichpic.jpg

Angel281.jpg

Vladimir Kulich would be better served as Omega Red. He's too wrinkled to play Thor, who has always been drawn hansdomely.

I agree he would make a much better Omega Red

tamron said:
vladimirkulichpic.jpg

Angel281.jpg

I agree:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"