• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Thread Manager Ain't Got Nothin' On This Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make potato.
Sculpture

4606303441_f61fd602f2_z.jpg

I REALLY have to stop watching all the Avengers clips and trailors. I'm KILLING myself with anticipation!

BTW the Ironman Vs Thor clip is :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Aye, i am glad my computer is crappy, and I can't watch all the footage, I wouldn't anyway, I usually will only watch a trailer or two before a movie.

Last edited:
I have stopped watching all new footage for The Avengers... TDKR on the other hand, I want to see more!

I haven't watched any of the clips because I want to be surprised by everything I see. Be oblivious when I see movies I'm highly anticipating makes it more enjoyable, or more disappointing, depends on the movie.

I haven't any of the clips whatsoever to The Avengers, Batman, or Amazing Spiderman other than one preview. I really do want to go in & just be surprised.

So, FINALLY I sign up and pay for two classes to take this summer. Art Appreciation and World Religions. May 21st-Aug 1st. Crazy Times...

And I'm buying a woman a muffin or slice of cake tonight at coffee shop. It her b-day. We've never talked on phone or in person. Just POF & texting on phone. We hardly even talk anymore, but she contacted me. It her b-day...she ain't doing anything...so yeah. Probably be bit akward.

So, FINALLY I sign up and pay for two classes to take this summer. Art Appreciation and World Religions. May 21st-Aug 1st. Crazy Times...

And I'm buying a woman a muffin or slice of cake tonight at coffee shop. It her b-day. We've never talked on phone or in person. Just POF & texting on phone. We hardly even talk anymore, but she contacted me. It her b-day...she ain't doing anything...so yeah. Probably be bit akward.

Congrats on finally getting the classes you wanted & good luck with the lady you're meeting up with later. Try to be your usual, , funny self, & don't lock up.

Congrats on finally getting the classes you wanted & good luck with the lady you're meeting up with later. Try to be your usual, , funny self, & don't lock up.

Don't act like Liz Lemon, got it.

I haven't watched any of the clips because I want to be surprised by everything I see. Be oblivious when I see movies I'm highly anticipating makes it more enjoyable, or more disappointing, depends on the movie.

I feel the same way. I don't want to see too much. I'm already anticipated enough. If I watch too much then I'll be looking for it to happen when I'm watching the movie.

In 35 posts thread manager will certainly have something on this lounge.

I gotta stand with this

I REALLY have to stop watching all the Avengers clips and trailors. I'm KILLING myself with anticipation!

BTW the Ironman Vs Thor clip is :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Tears of joy ran down my face!

Just cooked lobster....the meat was in the tail; how about that!

Tears of joy ran down my face!

Just cooked lobster....the meat was in the tail; how about that!
So...you cooked lobster without ever have eaten it in a relatively intact state before? :funny:

I read Thread Manager is in cahoots with--yes, Hype I know what cahoots means, chill--with SkyNet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"