Tiny Toon Adventures

Bat Attack

Mirth
Reaction score
I love this show so much, I grew up watching it in the early 1990's. Does anyone know why it's not on DVD yet, or if it is, when is going to be released?

I've heard rumors of Tiny Toons coming to DVD to this summer. God I miss this show... lots of good memories.

I hope it's this summer. I haven't seen this show in like 4 years. :( I miss it so much...

I remember the summer vacation special. I always laugh at the bit with superman.

I love the THX parody in the movie theater. "Oh gosh, SOUND SYSTEM PROMO!" than james earl jones voice says "The audience is now deaf". I don't see why this shouldn't be on DVD. Animaniacs AND Pinky and the Brain are both coming out on DVD this July.

The only problem with Tiny Toons, much like Animaniacs, is that now it's horribly dated.

Aw, I used to watch that show all the time! :)

File_462001_125323_50.jpg

I loved this show when I was a kid! It was one of my favorites. Yes, its horribly dated but who cares?! I still want it on DVD:p

This show would rock on DVD, but I heard they were having problems getting the rights to include songs they used in some episodes.

This and Freakazoid have to be put on DVD, Warner Bros seems to take their time putting these cartoon dvds together though :(.

I think of all the characters, Babs Bunny made the show for me.

Wolfwood said:
This and Freakazoid have to be put on DVD, Warner Bros seems to take their time putting these cartoon dvds together though :(.

I think of all the characters, Babs Bunny made the show for me.

Holy crap,youre alive.:eek:

Lmao, wow, to think someone actually noticed I wasn't here, I'm touched :)

Only when I was banned for a day, but I've always been Wolfwood.

Oh man,that put a big smile on my face.

I'm Buster Bunny
And I'm Babs Bunny
No relation.

What was the name of the female skunk? She's the only one I can't remember.

(Flushes toilet, toy tugboat disappears)

"Toot Toot go down the hole!"

What was the name of that girl duck with the valley girl accent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"