New to this toon, a few questions

MarvelWarrior

Does what a Spider can
Reaction score
First off I loved Spiderman back in the day. I'm not into his newer stuff but just started watching this show last weekend. Few questions:

Is there a comic book line being done based on this toon?
When are the toys coming out?
Any word on a videogame?
Any other Marvel Heroes planning to show up?
Also, when will DVDs start showing up? I've missed like 3 episodes.

First off I loved Spiderman back in the day. I'm not into his newer stuff but just started watching this show last weekend. Few questions:

Is there a comic book line being done based on this toon?
When are the toys coming out?
Any word on a videogame?
Any other Marvel Heroes planning to show up?
Also, when will DVDs start showing up? I've missed like 3 episodes.

1. Not yet.

2. Already out.

3. Not yet.

4. Not in season one. All off limits.

5. DVDs will come out four episodes at a time. No word on when.

1: at this time no.
2: wave 1 of the toys are out, red/blue spidey, black suit, ock, and venoms are among the first wave.
3:at this time no.
4: producers have said they are not planning any marvel heroes besides ones within the spidey corner of the marvel comics universe. Maybe in a later season they will do some guest heroes.
5: i have no clue when the dvds are set to come out. But to see the episodes u have missed try youtube(type in spectaular spiderman but sony/wb has taken most down but u might get lucky), torrent downloads, or try 66stage.com under their animation section or dailymotion.com.

Thanks for the info guys. I'm going to hit Walmart tonight with the wife and see if I can find those figs. This show from what I saw last Sat. has a lot more action than the 90s version. By heroes in Spidey's corner, do you mean Daredevil, Blackcat and Punisher? And will Hobgoblin show up?

hobgoblin no word on him for this season maybe season 2 or 3. on to dd or punisher not yet. but black cat is showing up in ep 10.

no pics yet, and no clue on her age. My guess they might make her a young college age like 19-23 yrs old.

Anyword on Wave 2 toys? Is Parker a Senior in Highschool?

no clue when wave 2 comes out ask around and someone might know. And no peter is a junior in hs. The seasons are planed to go by a sesmter of school yr. So season 1 is fall of junior yr, season 2 spring of junior yr, season 3 fall of senior yr, and season 4 spring of senior yr.

Awesome info. Thanks! And anyone else feel free to add anything. Oh, is there a season 1 & 2 episode guide? I want to know when Green Goblin and Venom appear. Oh and what villains are slated for this show? I read Kingpin won't be??

Awesome info. Thanks! And anyone else feel free to add anything. Oh, is there a season 1 & 2 episode guide? I want to know when Green Goblin and Venom appear.
Green Goblin appears in episode 7 and I think Venom appears in episode 13. :up:

well we dont know for sure when venom appears they said spidey will have black suit for a few episodes and he is rumored to get it in ep 10 and then venom possibly 12 or 13(season finale). No season guide for season 2 yet we only know it will ahve 13 episodes liek season 1. Yes kingpin is off limits due to he is currently under the daredevil licence which fox still owns through movie rights so he cant happen. WE have big man to take his place and he is a character that appeared years before kingpin showed up in the comics.

well we dont know for sure when venom appears they said spidey will have black suit for a few episodes and he is rumored to get it in ep 10 and then venom possibly 12 or 13(season finale). No season guide for season 2 yet we only know it will ahve 13 episodes liek season 1. Yes kingpin is off limits due to he is currently under the daredevil licence which fox still owns through movie rights so he cant happen. WE have big man to take his place and he is a character that appeared years before kingpin showed up in the comics.
Yeah, and I think in either episode 12 or 13, The SInister SIx will appear, since it was confirmed. Or atleast a "new" group of Villians for the Sinister Six.

yea iw as jsut saying ep 12 maybe if they want venom to be a two part cause if black suit is in 10 i would think it would be nice even ammount two episodes for black suit and two episodes for venom.

Yeah I remember Big Man. I watched 2 episodes so far, and Spidey seems kind of weak. Also where is the season 1 guide? Will GG look like the original or the stupid USM version?

closer to regular comics there is a pic of toy version of him someone can get it for u. but the toy figures have been off on looks with final looks of characters in the show so we dont know how close that will be.

Yeah I remember Big Man. I watched 2 episodes so far, and Spidey seems kind of weak. Also where is the season 1 guide? Will GG look like the original or the stupid USM version?
Original. And Spidey's only 16 you won't be seeing him pick up a car any time soon. BTW he looks like the original but slightly updated with a pumpkin fanny pack.

I have a question...

is it confirmed that the first season will run through week to week without any interruptions like Kidswb usually does. I mean what they do for the other shows is that they let it run for a couple of weeks, not show another new episode for a month or so and then start showing the episodes again. Is that what will happen or will it just keep on showing new eps every week without reruns?

from what i know yes they are running 12 straight weeks for all 13 episodes.

There gonna have 3 DVDs this season

First Arc- Episodes 1-5
Second Arc- Episodes 6-9
Third Arc- Episodes 10-13

I have a question...

is it confirmed that the first season will run through week to week without any interruptions like Kidswb usually does. I mean what they do for the other shows is that they let it run for a couple of weeks, not show another new episode for a month or so and then start showing the episodes again. Is that what will happen or will it just keep on showing new eps every week without reruns?
Yup the first season is going to play uninteruppted, new episodes every week up until the 13th episode.

There gonna have 3 DVDs this season

First Arc- Episodes 1-5
Second Arc- Episodes 6-9
Third Arc- Episodes 10-13

Yup the first season is going to play uninteruppted, new episodes every week up until the 13th episode.
YES! :woot: Don't have to wait a month. Phew. Thanks. Your a good enough source lol.

Where can I find a pic of GG? And I'm surprised I haven't heard anything on Scorpion or Kraven. Those are 2 classic villains. And where is Mysterio?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"