New to this toon, a few questions

Where can I find a pic of GG? And I'm surprised I haven't heard anything on Scorpion or Kraven. Those are 2 classic villains. And where is Mysterio?

Green-Goblin.png

Nothing about Scorpion yet, probably next season. Kraven and Calypso are set to appear towards the end of the 1st season. And "officially" only Quentin Beck is confirmed for the 10th episode.

mysterio not in season 1 but we will see quintin beck in ep 10, no scopion for season 1, and kraven is in season 1.

mysterio not in season 1 but we will see quintin beck in ep 10, no scopion for season 1, and kraven is in season 1.
I think Spidey will fight Kraven in the Black suit, especially since it's towards the end of the season. I could be wrong, but I'm not sure if he will wear the red & blue suit or not.

Thanks for the pic. And hope Calypso isn't the Voodoo witch she was in the comics. I always hated that character.

yea really counts on when peter gets black suit and how long they have it in it.

well actually we know black cat is going to be in an episode we already know her voice actor and it is the chick who plays 6 on BSG if i am not mistaken.

yea really counts on when peter gets black suit and how long they have it in it.
Yeah, I wonder if an episode after Peter gets rid of the Black suit, he will fight kraven and then in the following episode, he would fight Venom.

5. DVDs will come out four episodes at a time. No word on when.

...I'm pretty sure the complete first season will be coming out too. It would just seem stupid to only have DVDs of the arcs and that's it.

There gonna have 3 DVDs this season

First Arc- Episodes 1-5
Second Arc- Episodes 6-9
Third Arc- Episodes 10-13

Funny, I always thought Rhino's episode would be a part of the first arc. And for the ninth episode, it is called "The Uncertainty Prinicple", makes me think if Chameleon will show up or not, lol.

Where are you guides getting the episode titles from? I can't find a season guide anywhere.

...I'm pretty sure the complete first season will be coming out too. It would just seem stupid to only have DVDs of the arcs and that's it.
No idea about that, but they said the reason why they broke the seasons in arcs was for DVD releases.

Funny, I always thought Rhino's episode would be a part of the first arc. And for the ninth episode, it is called "The Uncertainty Prinicple", makes me think if Chameleon will show up or not, lol.
I thought the same too, until I read this...

Comics Continuim said:
The Rhino will be spotlighted in the seventh episode of Kids' WB!'s upcoming The Spectacular Spider-Man animated series.

The episode is tentatively titled "The Invisible Hand" and is part of the series' second story arc. It is directed by Dave Bullock, director of the Justice League: The New Frontier movie.
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0802/04/index.htm

Where are you guides getting the episode titles from? I can't find a season guide anywhere.
Wikipedia

Chameleon wasn't confirmed for this season, but I really think he will be introduced next season.

yea if it got sources it is more relible. and about the dvds someone was saying alot of shows do full season sets or they spilt dvds into volume sets and it looks like that is what we are getting with ssm. Personally i rather like full season sets so u dont have to blow alot of money getting dam volume sets but they probably wont do a full set unless the volume sets sell well.

No idea about that, but they said the reason why they broke the seasons in arcs was for DVD releases.

I thought the same too, until I read this...

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0802/04/index.htm

Hrm, okay...well, anyways I'll be buying all the DVDs, and at least this way, the DVDs will HOPEFULLY come out sooner.

And that is just weird, but maybe Big Man will be the main villain in Rhino's episode and mess up Norman Osborn's experiment that turns him into Green Goblin.

Chameleon wasn't confirmed for this season, but I really think he will be introduced next season.

Yah, well we do know Chameleon will be in this series, but an episode called that, it would seem like the perfect title for Chameleon to show up.

I thought Wiki wasn't reliable?

Sometimes it isn't reliable, but a certain someone that works with the show decided to put up every episode title for season one, and that showed up like before the third episode aired.

Where can I find a pic of GG? And I'm surprised I haven't heard anything on Scorpion or Kraven. Those are 2 classic villains. And where is Mysterio?

From a recent interview with Greg Weisman (don't have the link, though. Sorry.) he said Kraven, Calypso, Mysterio, and Molten Man will all be Season 2 villains. Not sure which season will Chameleon premiere, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"