Titans Titans 1x03

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
DCU-Titans-Logo.jpg
After being rescued by Kory from the Nuclear Family, Rachel travels with her to the convent where she was raised – a destination that might provide answers about Rachel's past and Kory's identity. Meanwhile, Dick goes in pursuit of Rachel and Kory, the mysterious woman who rescued her – and the journey awakens memories of his own orphanhood and his unorthodox upbringing in the shadows of Bruce Wayne. When Dick finally reunites with Rachel and Kory, he realizes that Rachel's found a new protector in Kory. But the convent is not everything it seems to be and Rachel might have to rely on her guardians as well as a new friend, Gar Logan, to keep her safe.

Honestly each episode has been improving by leagues. I am enjoying it so much so far.

This episode was so boring and so bad. Almost nothing gelled with one another. The flashbacks, I get what they were trying to do but it wasnt needed, it took me out of the plot and all I got out of it was Dick kept the car. I felt like there was a lot quiet time in this episode where no one talked and didnt really do anything worthwhile that it could've been cut. After last weeks REALLY tight episode, this was the complete opposite.

I preferred last week’s episode, but this was okay! Enjoyed Raven’s dynamic with Starfire, but not enough Beast Boy and Hawk and Dove.

Was hoping for more Beast Boy, but maybe in the next couple of episodes we will get more of him.

I prefer the last episode, this one was just okay to me.

Episode 3 was all right. Those flashbacks were getting annoying. I just wanted to get on with the present. Looking forward to the next episode.

another great ep.

I'm really enjoying the slow build and the mysteries behind the characters.

especially the part near the end with all the Raven mythology, symbolism, and such.

Was I the only one excited at what looks to be pretty much confirmation that Koriand'r is an alien? I was afraid they were going to re-tool her origin as something else in the usual vein of fitting the characters into a more 'real-life-grounded' approach as is often done with live action.

The one thing that I found jarring was Gar popping up conveniently and approaching Raven the way he did. It was very...forced. I suppose we may find out that he was actually tracking her as part of the Doom Patrol, which would make sense.

I liked the episode overall. Hawk and Dove had better action, but Diop and Croft work well together, and when the film goes full Excorcist/Omen at the end, we get some good stuff.

I did some reaction videos for the episode:

Put me in the column of folks who really enjoyed this episode and who thinks each episode is better than the next. I'm now becoming vested in the characters--- so far so good, to my surprise!

I enjoyed this episode but felt like it was probably the slowest paced one so far. Which isn't bad just different, definitely need some more of Beast Boy though.

7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"