TMNT Character Redesigns and Art

vshen

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just thought i'd share my progress in doing some TMNT Redesigns using my own interpretations. I have some stuff a few years back and recent and still some yet to complete. I'll be updating this thread once in while with the characters I have completed so far. I might redesign them again but I'll still show all the versions here.

Thanks guys:)

Here is is what I have so far

Bebop.jpg

Master-Splinter.jpg

This was from a few years back

Rocksteady-Concept_800.jpg

This was last year think

Ninja-Turtles_4.jpg

Those are truly masterpieces. I could have easily thought they were official concept from the movie. Love Splinter design the most

OH WOW, you're the artist that did that creepy Rocksteady ? Cool. I did a post on here about Realistic TMNT designs and based it on your deviant art Rocksteady Link. Creepy, but cool . Will you be posting more ?

The Turtles, Bebop, and Rocksteady look great but Spliter looks more like a man than a rat. So three out of four points to you.

I love the group shot.You are very talented.

I saw these on the technodrome, amazing stuff man!

I actually love what you did with Splinter. IF the new movie wanted to take the human + ooze + rat approach, that would be the best way, I think. And it would be similar yet different enough from the original Splinter for it to work.

I would love to see your version of the Shredder :D

Those are truly masterpieces. I could have easily thought they were official concept from the movie. Love Splinter design the most

Thanks Alex_Spider I really appreciate you stopping by and your kind words.
I'm glad you like Splinter because I really wanted to be a bit more adventurous with him:)

OH WOW, you're the artist that did that creepy Rocksteady ? Cool. I did a post on here about Realistic TMNT designs and based it on your deviant art Rocksteady Link. Creepy, but cool . Will you be posting more ?

Hehe Thanks ShredderX I had a look at the thread and I appreciate you for including in it there. I like creepy:) I will be posting more so stay tuned I have a few that are work in progress and they are itchin to be finished.

Goddamn, these are AMAZING! :wow:

Thank you very much I appreciate you stopping by:)

The Turtles, Bebop, and Rocksteady look great but Spliter looks more like a man than a rat. So three out of four points to you.

Thanks a lot I'm glad you liked most of it:) Yeah for Splinter I was more for the human look because I was basing it on the 80s cartoon origin story where he is Hamato Yoshi who mutated to a rat.

hehe Thanks:)

I love the group shot.You are very talented.

Thank you very much for your kind words I really appreciate you stopping by my thread.

I saw these on the technodrome, amazing stuff man!

Thanks for checking out my stuff at the technodrome and here. I really appreciate it, Stay tuned there will be more coming.

I actually love what you did with Splinter. IF the new movie wanted to take the human + ooze + rat approach, that would be the best way, I think. And it would be similar yet different enough from the original Splinter for it to work.

I would love to see your version of the Shredder :D

Thanks for checking out my thread I appreciate it and thanks for liking Splinter because I really wanted to try a different direction with him with the more human look and personally that's what I would want to see in the movie because I like the origin story of Splinter in the 80s cartoon version.

I have the Shredder in mind so stay tuned

Send these to the studio we have our designs!

hehe thanks jaymes_e06:) I appreciate your comment:)

Do you have any individual pieces for the turtles?

Is it confirmed IF the turtles will be fully CGI or suits again?

Is it confirmed IF the turtles will be fully CGI or suits again?

Nope.

When the film was announced, it was said it would be a mix.

But Liebsman later said he wanted to do it similar to what was done for rise of the planet of the apes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"