• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TMNT movie figures

Wow! That's really strange. The other day I found the TMNT movie toys on the official site (I think) and couldn't tell the difference between them and the regular TMNT toys, but these ones look great.

The new film TMNT, the turtles look alot leaner & the cartoon figures are alot more beefier. Plus they got the white slits for eyes. :ninja:

The movie figs do not just have silly white slits for eyes, they have EYES. Except Mike looks stoned. I find the figs detailed enough for the mass market. They're pretty nice. Raph's Night-watcher fig is neat:woot:

Vehicles: the Cowabunga Carl van.

The larger big mouth talking turtles are hilarious.

Theres a bunch of 2 packs, turtle + bad guy(those big ressurected gods)

the toys are all out now, so they should be easy to find

One thing I really love with the new movie toys are they are all different. Like I got Mikie and Donnie right now, Mikie 's atleast 1/4-1/2 taller than Don is and is a little skinner because of that. I also like how there belts are tied different on each figure, some goes for the colored mask, they are soft and all different, unlike the old ones what were hard plastic from my memory. I really enjoy the new figures

Eh, the hell with them now. I just picked up all four of the original 1988 Turtles and April. All five, for sixty bucks. Quite a score for me.

I picked up the 4 turtles and splinter, they have a lot better articulation then the previous TMNT. Maybe I will post pics l8er I got a cool postion with them all set up that looks pretty cool.

I read that the figures come with a demo for the new video game is that true? If it is true what system is the demo for? thanks.

Not the standard figures, at least not in Canada... I heard before that they were bundling TMNT 3 with something. I thought I might have heard something about a demo, maybe it was a PC version or something?....

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=17731&page=10

Apparently some do come with a PC game, not sure if its a demo or actual game. It does say from Ubisoft though.... I assume its not the actual game that consoles will be getting perhaps a cheaper toss in type game without much of a budget just aimed at kids as insentive for getting the figs. Seeing as the actual game on Wii or PS2 etc would be $50 and $60 on 360.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"