Tmnt

All I saw is a man hole cover with a release date for the movie. Was that what I was supposed to see?

Dang, I thought it was going to be a shot from the film :(

Still, the title graphic looks nice.

I hope they do a Poster similiar to something like this

mpw23651vq.jpg

"Hey dude, this is no cartoon."

I'm sorry, but that line just seems lame to me. :p

Timstuff said:
"Hey dude, this is no cartoon."

I'm sorry, but that line just seems lame to me. :p

well in its time thats all it was known to be, people were to stupid to know that it was a comic book.

ZER0C00L said:
well in its time thats all it was known to be, people were to stupid to know that it was a comic book.

Exactly. The point of the line is not to be cool, but to let people know it was a live-action movie. Priorities.

Cool,but I hope they change the Turtles' look drastically within the year. That one image we've seen is horrible looking.

Whatever happened to the days with amazing puppets and animatronics and when directors didn't rely on crappy,flat CGI? :(

http://www.imagi.com.hk/corporate/

Click where it says CG Animation...there's a small new pic there. ARGH! I wish they'd just give a smaple animation clip. SOMETHING to tide us over till the teaser trailer comes out (which I bet will be at SDCC this summer).

I can't friggin wait for this. :) Don't know what would have been in my early years without the heroes in a half shell. :D

Supreme Power said:
I can't friggin wait for this. :) Don't know what would have been in my early years without the heroes in a half shell. :D

In would have been nothingness...
:(:down

Am I the only one who thinks they should've left the turtles back in the late 80's early 90's? Its like if they remade thundercats, it was a different time back then for a different generation. Why don't they just try a new idea?

Seems like they're aping the metal bat-logo from Batman Begins. Mind you, it's fitting given the sewer cover motif and whatnot.

Unless the story is flawless, I don't see it topping the first live action movie. Despite the fact that it was made more in response to the kid-oriented fanbase of the cartoon than the gritty adult-themed comic, the movie itself was pretty gritty and dark. Characters were tortured, near death, lots of emotions in play, etc. not to mention it just being a technically well-made film. The sewer scenes were superb, and the fights were impressive given the suits the martial artists had to wear. They really made it look easy. And the Jim Henson Creature Shop did a great job making the turtles distinguishable from one another. The lip movements weren't perfect, but you got the idea. Not to mention . . . .CASEY JONES!!!

"That was a crime. . .you purse-grappin' pukes! And this is, uh, THE PENALTY!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"