Tmnt

Immortalfire said:
tmntrly.jpg

puhlease.jpg

notfunni.jpg

ok ok lets knock off the bird pic spamming and get back on topic shall we?

The reason I ask is that I heard he was considering directing the movie at one point and did'nt know if he went through w/ it

he was involved a few years ago, but then opted to go for a he-man pic...an idea which he dropped and then he did paycheck (I think)

one of the creators of tmnt is co-producing,and kevin munroe (animation guy) is directing with input from creartors

word is that it's a sequel,not an origin story and will be PG-13. Granted it'd be stupid to do a movie where the main characters all had red bandanas and no pupils but even still, the CGI work that they put out a year ago was really crappy looking.

It's the same guys who did "father of the pride" but heres hoping that it'll be good. *not that I could walk into a tmnt movie at the age of 22..this is definately an amazon dvd purchase.*

John Woo, God bless his heart, is in a weird state right now.

jimmylace said:
he was involved a few years ago, but then opted to go for a he-man pic...an idea which he dropped and then he did paycheck (I think)

one of the creators of tmnt is co-producing,and kevin munroe (animation guy) is directing with input from creartors

word is that it's a sequel,not an origin story and will be PG-13. Granted it'd be stupid to do a movie where the main characters all had red bandanas and no pupils but even still, the CGI work that they put out a year ago was really crappy looking.

It's the same guys who did "father of the pride" but heres hoping that it'll be good. *not that I could walk into a tmnt movie at the age of 22..this is definately an amazon dvd purchase.*

Wait its live action Right?

Nope, it's CGI.

I've read in an interview with the director that it's going to be grittier than the first movie was and that it'll be more like the comic.

Which would rock!

Off Topic:

What's with the owls? They're funny.

Anybody know that in TMNT 2 Professor Perry was going to be revealed as a Utrom?

Sabretooth said:
Anybody know that in TMNT 2 Professor Perry was going to be revealed as a Utrom?

Refresh My memory what's a Utrom?

aa race of extra terresstrails that the tv sreies shredder as a rogue member of

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"