To the SHH Community...

larryfilmmaker

nerd herder
Reaction score
Hey, folks

Well, I'm nowhere near the Superhero Hype junkie I used to be. I used to get into raging nerd debates about Superman, Batman, X-men, etc etc. Always trying to defend why the less popular character is just as important and should get just as much screen time as the fan favorite. (I still think Cyke>Wolvie btw)

Haha, and I've plastered stories about our film projects everywhere from time to time as well. I've even done a few "Four Tanks and a Healer" threads already over the years.

But... this one is the last. I'm not trying to spam the Hype. This one is worth it. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be writing this up.

I have a huge opportunity here but I need to wrangle a large group of people who like the same things I do.

I wrote a cartoon series called "Four Tanks and a Healer" based on my WoW, Everquest, and Ultima Online adventures. It's funny and makes fun of the ridiculous stuff, but it also celebrates all the coolest parts of gaming. Mark Ordesky (Lord of the Rings Trilogy producer!) executive produced this series with me. He's been my mentor for a few years now and he was an oldschool Dungeons and Dragons tabletop gamer.

We released episodes 1 and 2 online a while back and the feedback was AWESOME. Now, we're trying to use Kickstarter to get a full series out of it.

I DONT WANT TO SPAM THE CRAP OUT OF THE INTERNET. I hate it and it feels awful, but if I don't do it I can't get something like "Four Tanks" seen!

I am absolutely positive that once the gamer/comic community finds out about the project, it will blow up.

So, please... bear with my spamming. Take my word on it when I tell you that I think you'll LOVE "Four Tanks" (It's WoW meets Family Guy).

We really, truly need the support of gamers and a like-minded audience here. I know this will happen if it can reach the right eyes and ears. The Hype is one of the biggest places I used to come to to discuss movies, comics, and games. I can't think of a better group to pitch this to.

So, please check out, enjoy, and spread the word about "Four Tanks and a Healer"!

The link is right HERE:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourtanks/four-tanks-and-a-healer-0

THANKS!!!

lar

Stevie Richards (of WWE, WCW fame) has joined the voice acting team IF and only IF we get our funding!

stevie-richards04.jpg

I'm into web animation as well. Best of luck to you. I'll mos def check out the stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"