Today is the unholiest of days...

Byrd Man

El Hombre Pájaro
Reaction score
Today, many years ago. The clouds darkened, earthquakes rocked the planet, people wept blood, babies cried, and dogs howled in pain and horror as evil incarnate was brought into this world....

Today is MB's birthday.

Have a good one.

It's not quite your birthday here in Mountain Time, MB, but I'm wishing you a happy early one. I'll get naked for your real one. ;)

You know, shlee...my birthday is in a month.....just saying....

Anyone who posts in this thread has seven days to live.

...oh crap.

You know, shlee...my birthday is in a month.....just saying....

Good, gives me more time to build a cake so I can pop out of it. Scantily clad of course! :p

Sorry, MB. I would've done the cake thing for you if I'd've known earlier. Instead, you can just eat chocolate frosted brownies off my boobs, kay kay? :D

Good, gives me more time to build a cake so I can pop out of it. Scantily clad of course! :p

Sorry, MB. I would've done the cake thing for you if I'd've known earlier. Instead, you can just eat chocolate frosted brownies off my boobs, kay kay? :D

*checks when his birthday is*

Dammit! You lucky bastard, MB. :cmad:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from PST!
:heart:

*yes, I did wait till his birthday reached me!*

You're another year older! But just as sexy as when I first met you... in that gay bar GL dragged me too

Now that it's officially your birthday and has been for about 10 hours where I'm from...

*gets naked*

You know, when I saw the title of this thread, the first thing I thought of was it must be MB's birthday. :o

Happy birthday, you ****-eating son of a smoree. :up:

I think the planets are arranged in such a way that, on today, it burns to pee.

True story. Today, a good portion of my family that lives in town are being evacuated due to a flood emergency. Makes me wonder why this **** didn't happen before it just happened to be my birthday. :o:csad:

Thanks for the well wi-

...Well, thanks for responding, anyway. :dry:

He's here!

bender.png

CHEESE IT!

You wanted me...

Batman12.jpg

Here I am.

True story. Today, a good portion of my family that lives in town are being evacuated due to a flood emergency. Makes me wonder why this **** didn't happen before it just happened to be my birthday. :o:csad:

Thanks for the well wi-

...Well, thanks for responding, anyway. :dry:

To be fair, what I said was well-wishes.
It's just how I go about it that might seem otherwise. :o

Hey! Mine were well wishes! As in:

"I would rather be in a well than here with you!"

I kid, I kid! :oldrazz:

Congratulations on making it around the sun one more time, MB!

Best birthday wishes from Iceland, MB!

Can any of you losers beat that? Huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"