Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... I'll say again what I said in the other thread. I actually hope that's not the case. 1) I am very very much afraid of the Loki Fangirl Apocalypse and 2) it seems rather undignified (although amusing) for Tom to have to do.

Also, before the internet explodes at this possibility, someone mentioned a character that is blue and emerges from Stonehenge in the comics to fight Thor....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimus_(comics)
http://marvel.com/universe/Ultimus

Interestingly he is a "Kree Eternal" and for Avengers 2...

I think there are some solid rumors about Ms Marvel showing up in Avengers 2 (or at least in Carol Danvers form) and Ms. Marvel in the comics was due to the Kree... so it would be appropriate to introduce some Kree in one of these MCU films soon, even if only briefly. Not sure how he'd fit into Thor 2 otherwise though...

I actually give this report more merit with the above in mind, than if it was Loki.

So I guess what I'm saying is dont get your hopes up!

you may have found something there :p

Ok so, a bunch of new pictures of Tom from an event yesterday I think (Moet and Chandon and ATP World Finals) have surfaced and he appears to be growing back a goatee, (it doesnt just look like shadow, it looks like the beginning of a goatee) SOOOO, I'm doubting he's doing any Loki filming the next couple weeks. He might not be finished filming for Thor 2 yet since they are filming through December, but he may be just off to do other things for a little while. So unfortunately dont hold your breath for Loki pics anytime soon! :(

Check out the pictures (all over Tumblr) though, several with women hanging out with him and even when the women are also posing beside other good looking guys, these ladies are all close to Tom, arms wrapped around him, not the other guys they are with. Taking pictures of and laughing at Tom. All I can say is must be nice to be Tom Hiddleston...LOL

Well, even so I was going to say that a nekkid Loki would make Dr. Manhattan envious because he's all CGI and Loki is not...if you get my drift.

:wow:
megustarh.jpg

Ok so, a bunch of new pictures of Tom from an event yesterday I think (Moet and Chandon and ATP World Finals) have surfaced and he appears to be growing back a goatee, (it doesnt just look like shadow, it looks like the beginning of a goatee) SOOOO, I'm doubting he's doing any Loki filming the next couple weeks. He might not be finished filming for Thor 2 yet since they are filming through December, but he may be just off to do other things for a little while. So unfortunately dont hold your breath for Loki pics anytime soon! :(

Check out the pictures (all over Tumblr) though, several with women hanging out with him and even when the women are also posing beside other good looking guys, these ladies are all close to Tom, arms wrapped around him, not the other guys they are with. Taking pictures of and laughing at Tom. All I can say is must be nice to be Tom Hiddleston...LOL

Are these the images you're talking about that are on this page?

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/73457881.html

Has me concerned what with the vitriolic insinuation that Tom was getting smashed. The last thing I'd want to hear in a few years is that Tom's career is crashing and burning from alcohol abuse and that he has to check himself into rehab. >_< I've watched some videos, I think pre-Thor where he did talk about having a problem with alcohol consumption. I don't know much about his private life, what with being just a normal person but I hope that he hasn't fallen off the wagon. Really don't want to hear in the news that he was in a car wreck that was fatal to himself or the other driver. He seems like a nice guy when he's away from the bottle.

Are these the images you're talking about that are on this page?

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/73457881.html

Has me concerned what with the vitriolic insinuation that Tom was getting smashed. The last thing I'd want to hear in a few years is that Tom's career is crashing and burning from alcohol abuse and that he has to check himself into rehab. >_< I've watched some videos, I think pre-Thor where he did talk about having a problem with alcohol consumption. I don't know much about his private life, what with being just a normal person but I hope that he hasn't fallen off the wagon. Really don't want to hear in the news that he was in a car wreck that was fatal to himself or the other driver. He seems like a nice guy when he's away from the bottle.

Yes those are the pictures. And yes the people who run that site are idiots. But idiots are out there, what can you do?

I vaguely remember a War Horse interview where he mentions wanting to cut down (which I think is the case for a lot of young men as they get older and wiser), but Spielberg wanted to have some Guinness with him or something, but I didnt get the impression he had a serious problem that he needed to totally quit alcohol or anything. Also he seems really quite grounded in all the interviews I've seen and read of him, even after all this crazy fandom stuff was thrown at him. So... I don't know him personally but my gut feeling is I think he'll be okay.... and those people running that website are idiots and trolls. :p

Last edited:
I really don't see that he's drunk there. Am I blind? He had a good time there, that's all. I agree with elizah: those people running that website are idiots and trolls.

Yes, those people are idiots and trolls on that website. But still there's an awful lot about the celebrities and what goes on in their day to day lives. I still remember how shocking Heath Ledger's death was. It was so unexpected, like everything was fine and then he's dead. I guess I'll just pray that Tom's alright and nothing happens to him. I know it is corny to non-believers of any organized religion but I do worry about the welfare of celebrities I like. Heath's passing and Whitney Houston's passing, etc. etc. still make me sad. I don't want to have Tom added to that list of regretful celebrity deaths or downfalls.

I totally understand that, caring about what happens to your favorite celebs and their wellfare, but certainly in Whitney's case there were some pretty big red flags for a long time, same with Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole, and River Phoenix. and with Heath I think personal problems with his marriage at least, plus pressure of being in *that* role, plus I think he always seemed much much less comfortable with the spotlight than Tom has been. Tom seems to generally really enjoy the spotlight. I worry more for Chris Evans when it comes to that. So, in any case who knows what really happened to Heath. But I know Tom commented once that he's glad this didnt happen to him when he was in his 20's, which I thought was a very wise self aware thing to say about oneself - indicating that he may not have been able to handle such fame as a younger man, as Heath was when his fame first came, but it is good that he is more mature when this happened to him, so he can handle it all better.

and again, he REALLY doesn't look drunk in any of those, just having fun goofing around a bit in some...

oh, and those people are idiots and trolls! :cmad:

I suppose you're right. Maybe I'm just worrying over nothing. But I will still say some prayers whenever I can that everything is alright.

I totally agree with you, Godzilla2000. The death of Houston or Ledger was simply useless, but some celebrities can't stand the pressure of the public without drugs or alcohol or such crap. Isn't rare, sadly. And these websites don't help with that. And I don't want to see Tom or Chris NEVER see on such a list, I'm with you.

Well your avatar has cheered me up a bit. I just hate all these negative websites and people that hate on Tom so much.

You're welcome:yay:. Sometimes I hope he doesn't google his name. There's so much garbage in the internet about him it makes me:barf:

BTW, my friend is also a big Loki and Tom fan, she doesn't like my avvy. ("Take that away", "Nope" :oldrazz:)

Haha! That is just too funny scaring your Loki/Tom fan friend with your avatar.

I know it is corny to non-believers of any organized religion but I do worry about the welfare of celebrities I like. Heath's passing and Whitney Houston's passing, etc. etc. still make me sad. I don't want to have Tom added to that list of regretful celebrity deaths or downfalls.

It's not corny to care about what happens to another human being, or to recognize the loss of that person's talent to his or her family and to the world.

even if he was drunk..who cares? Nothing wrong with having a good time occasionally :)

even if he was drunk..who cares? Nothing wrong with having a good time occasionally :)

Yeah, I agree. He does look sorta buzzed, but he's also money and adult and probably has a constant driver anyway.

But to the concern of others', ONTD is full of nasty little bags of piss that have nothing better to do than dog the downfall of famous people. That's, like, the most pathetic life ever. :)

Tom will be fine, I'm sure.

Anyway... we got Malekith! Needs more Loki! :p

Yeah, I agree. He does look sorta buzzed, but he's also money and adult and probably has a constant driver anyway.

But to the concern of others', ONTD is full of nasty little bags of piss that have nothing better to do than dog the downfall of famous people. That's, like, the most pathetic life ever. :)

Yup. He's an adult, and sometimes they get "buzzed" or "tipsy" or "hammered" (pun intended :p ) just like anybody else, and that doesn't mean there is a problem. Plus, it's going to take a hell of a lot more than some venomous idiots on a venomous idiot website claiming he's drunk, trying to make him look bad because they live for that, when really he doesn't look particularly drunk (buzzed at best), and no bad reports about him acting unruly or getting tossed out for that anywhere EVER... it would take a HELL of a lot more than what these jerks posted to make me think there might be a serious problem. SO... let's move on. :yay:

And Yay for Malekith and Dark Elf photos! :woot:

Yup. He's an adult, and sometimes they get "buzzed" or "tipsy" or "hammered" (pun intended :p ) just like anybody else, and that doesn't mean there is a problem. Plus, it's going to take a hell of a lot more than some venomous idiots on a venomous idiot website claiming he's drunk, trying to make him look bad because they live for that, when really he doesn't look particularly drunk (buzzed at best), and no bad reports about him acting unruly or getting tossed out for that anywhere EVER... it would take a HELL of a lot more than what these jerks posted to make me think there might be a serious problem. SO... let's move on. :yay:

And Yay for Malekith and Dark Elf photos! :woot:

edit: Elizah, are you atleast 21? The way you worded that "sometime's they get buzzed", referring to the adults as "they" and not "we" makes it seem like you don't catagorize yourself with them? I thought that you (and mostly everyone here) was older than me, if you ARE atleast as young as I am, then sweet! I'm not the only kid! (though I am 20 hehe)

but regarding Tom. It's all appearance. Remember back when Michael Phelps was spotted with a bong? All the crap he recieved for that? Only because he is a celebrity and such. So what. If the guy wanted to smoke weed, why shouldn't he?
I do too sometimes, and that's completely fine, why should it be different with him?

I don't drink often, granted I am not 21 till May, but I'll occasionally get drink, but I can probably count on 1 hand how many times I've been drunk. Tom is an adult. He is a grown man and can make his own decisions. If he went out, and decided that night that he wanted to have a good time and drink too much, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Literally, it's no different than you or I going out drinking, and then having pictures of it. If Tom got drunk in those pictures, that is absolutely fine. He is an adult, and can make his own decisions, nothing wrong with that.

NOW, if it happened ALL the time, then there could be a problem, of course since alcohol is a depressent and certainly can lead to serious issues, and death, but it's not an issue with him.

So you know what? IF Tom was drunk in those pictures, good for him. Nothing wrong with going out occasionally and drinking and having a good time
We are ALL responsible adults, just because someone is a celebrity, doesn't take away the fact that they still have the right to go out and have a good time if they feel like it.

:up: for Tom

Last edited:
Heh. I'm almost twice your age, and I can count on 1 hand how many times I've been drunk. But that's more as I seem to have a allergic type reaction to the alcohol itself, and so never do more than 1 beer or whatever due to that. (break out in a rash usually if I have any more than that, it's weird :csad: )

But yes. It's difficult enough to do normal adult things as a celeb without people taking pictures and criticizing or trying to embarrass that person. That's partially why some people DO crack under the spotlight, I think. How many female celebs cant even step out of a car in a short skirt without somebody trying to take an obscene picture of them right then? Now that's HORRIBLE.

But back to Tom, like I said, he seems very well grounded, generally seems to enjoy the spotlight, definitely not depressed or tortured personality, goes out and has fun and doesnt get into trouble (so far, anyway) so, he's doing just fine :) ....

which is much better than some of us will be if we dont get some frickin' Loki pics soon!!!!!! :whatever:

Heh. I'm almost twice your age, and I can count on 1 hand how many times I've been drunk. But that's more as I seem to have a allergic type reaction to the alcohol itself, and so never do more than 1 beer or whatever due to that. (break out in a rash usually if I have any more than that, it's weird :csad: )

But yes. It's difficult enough to do normal adult things as a celeb without people taking pictures and criticizing or trying to embarrass that person. That's partially why some people DO crack under the spotlight, I think. How many female celebs cant even step out of a car in a short skirt without somebody trying to take an obscene picture of them right then? Now that's HORRIBLE.

But back to Tom, like I said, he seems very well grounded, generally seems to enjoy the spotlight, definitely not depressed or tortured personality, goes out and has fun and doesnt get into trouble (so far, anyway) so, he's doing just fine :) ....

which is much better than some of us will be if we dont get some frickin' Loki pics soon!!!!!! :whatever:

Exactly. I don't think people are trolling, I think its just people being hypocritical.

If he wasn't a celebrity, he wouldn't care. It really irritates me how people attack celebrities for things like this! this and people who say the sun will blow up. god, the sun will not die in a super nova explosion!, its initial mass is too small!

anyway, back to topic lol. there's nothing wrong with an adult having fun, people need to just sit back. Celebrity or not, they are still people and prefer to have fun.

Though doing Crack is a bit different, that can certainly be frowned upon

Though doing Crack is a bit different, that can certainly be frowned upon

LOL I didnt mean DO actual CRACK under the spotlight! I meant people sometimes crack under the spotlight/microscope because of stuff like that! :whatever:

Uh... not sure if you were kidding or confused there. :huh: LOL In any case, I do not advocate the doing of crack by anyone! LOL Though now, I think I may need a drink :p Where is Tom and his now infamous bottle of Champagne when I need him? :woot:

LOL I didnt mean DO actual CRACK under the spotlight! I meant people sometimes crack under the spotlight/microscope because of stuff like that! :whatever:

Uh... not sure if you were kidding or confused there. :huh: LOL In any case, I do not advocate the doing of crack by anyone! LOL Though now, I think I may need a drink :p Where is Tom and his now infamous bottle of Champagne when I need him? :woot:

"If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now." :yay:

So now that we've seen a scene with Malekith and the Dark Elves filming on "campus" the same time as Thor... and we've all speculated about Tom's goatee at the Moet thing, has anyone else felt that we can sorta cross out Loki being in cahoots with Malekith?

Although, the current filming, we don't really know what time point that is in the movie.

PS - I'm 34 and I drink heavily. Too much that I'm detoxing for awhile! Almost couldn't look at the Moet pictures without getting ill, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"