Smallville Tom Welling & Michael Rosenbaum Want to Make a Smallville Cartoon

The Incredible Hulk

Bad Hombre
Reaction score
https://screenrant.com/smallville-revival-tom-welling-michael-rosenbaum/

While Smallville temporarily continued in comic book form, there has always been an interest amongst fans for the cast and crew to return for either a movie, a special reunion, or a full-on revival. While all three options are highly unlikely, especially since the Arrowverse is already established on The CW and the DCEU is in full-swing on the big screen, that doesn’t mean there isn’t another way Smallville could return.

Tom Welling (Clark Kent) and Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor) were in attendance at Awesome Con this past weekend, and they responded to a fan question during the Smallville panel about the series potentially returning in live-action or animated form. Welling responded: “I mean, animated could be fun.” Rosenbaum agreed, saying: “I said to Al [Gough], we should do an animated Smallville. That would be huge! I mean, Smallville: The Animated Series, with all the real voices? And I wouldn’t have to shave my head! We’ve got to do that. Can you imagine us on mics doing the same dialogue?”

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u3.png

He finally got to wear the costume at the end of the series and so far they've adapted Adam West, the Flarrowverse, and most recently Supernatural.

If it's CGI, I'm all in and that it takes place in the 11th season comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"