Smallville Smallville: The Animated Series

Karelia

RN4L
Reaction score
Michael Rosenbaum said on one of his live streams on Instagram, him and Tom Welling have been trying to get a Smallville Animated Series off the ground. They have been talking about this for years, do you guys think this could ever happen? Maybe something for HBO Max? They also said it could be based around the Season Eleven graphic novels.

As much as I would love a live action continuation of sorts, it's looking less likely every year. So an animated series could be a fun thing to see.

smallville__the_animated_series__redone__by_zakareer-dca6y1s.jpg

He’s talked about it before so not sure it’s that somethings happening or just him reiterating he’d be up for it. I think the best thing would be for them to adapt the S11 comics.

The only problem is... how would it be any different than the current Superman animated series set to debut on HBOMax?

Unless it's set in the present day.. when Clark no longer has powers. And it's the story of the Super daughters.

Last edited:
Bring it on. Tom's been talking about doing this for years, hope it happens.

So would Clark still not be Superman in this? Otherwise how would it be Smallville? Would there still be a no tights or flights rule?

And maybe they'll try to get Allison Mack on board. :o

Just heard about this.

Is this actually happening? :funny:

I still love Smallville. :hrt: I have so much nolstalgia for it. Always up for a return. In any medium.

This could be fun.

Just heard about this.

Is this actually happening? :funny:

I still love Smallville. :hrt: I have so much nolstalgia for it. Always up for a return. In any medium.

This could be fun.

All that is really known to us is that Tom & Rosenbaum are really pushing for it. It could be a blast. I think the only reason they may say no right now is because they already have another Superman animated series in production. But we will see.

Question is is this a comics adaptation or a new direction? Are we filnally getting this Clark as Superman or is is set after he left the role?

Question is is this a comics adaptation or a new direction? Are we filnally getting this Clark as Superman or is is set after he left the role?

Years back at the cons, they said they would want to adapt the comic book story lines, but that was years back. Who knows about now.

I definitely think we would see him in the suit. This is most likely the only way to get him in the suit baha! Although, he seems more open to the idea in his older age lately. Even said he would play Superman in Robert Pattinson's "The Batman" because it would "be fun, and we're friends" so who knows lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"