Smallville Smallville 2021 (News/20th Anniversary)

Karelia

RN4L
Reaction score
Upon the 20th anniversary of Smallville, we got some new interviews, news on the animated series, and the release of Smallville: The Complete Series on Blu Ray (Released today 10/19/21)

SMALLVILLE_BD-scaled-e1634653682694.jpeg

Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum are pushing for a new animated series.

They said they're not really allowed to talk about it, because it's in the early stages. They're currently developing it. [Smallville creators] Al Gough and Miles Millar are also involved helping with it, according to Welling. (Source CBR)

Any of you guys pick up the Blu Ray box set? Enjoy all the new interviews from DC Fandome, and all the other sites that interviewed them? (Post them here)

Also, can you guys believe it's been 20 years? Still remember being a kid watching this series! It made Superman/Clark my favorite hero!

Finally got my blu-ray set today and it’s BEAUTIFUL. So glad I held off 10 years ago from getting the set on DVD. I knew it would eventually come to blu-ray…just had to wait 10 years for it :o

Finally got my blu-ray set today and it’s BEAUTIFUL. So glad I held off 10 years ago from getting the set on DVD. I knew it would eventually come to blu-ray…just had to wait 10 years for it :o

I love it too man. Not sure how much they updated/enhanced, at least looking at the first season, but that's okay. Glad they released it on Blu Ray. I remember asking years ago on this forum if anyone thought they would, most people said no lol. Glad they were wrong.

Really hope they can convince WB to move forward with the animated series, as it looks like a live action continuation is just never going to be a possibility anymore. Still think if they visit the universe in the new Flash movie... that could be a really cool surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"