Tony Blair to resign

Matt said:
You forgot this!

Or this...

078510934xid1.jpg

KingOfDreams said:
Or this...

078510934xid1.jpg

Someone play Hail to the Chief or God Save the Queen, or whatever the hell the Brits play!

Matt said:
Someone play Hail to the Chief or God Save the Queen, or whatever the hell the Brits play!
Blair's been playing The Clash: Should I stay or should I go & Gordon Brown gave him his answer.

celldog said:
Too bad that he's leaving.

Very bad timing too. Britain needs someone as strong against terrorism as possible. They will regret this.

Why am I not surprised at that comment :o

whatta load!
I just wrote an awesome list of "Maxwell's is an ass"-proofs and then "No, you can't go to a thread that isn't there."
:down

maxwell's demon said:
wait- did that thread already get deleted matt? matt!?!

I'm afraid so. They work fast :(

Wilhelm-Scream said:
whatta load!
I just wrote an awesome list of "Maxwell's is an ass"-proofs and then "No, you can't go to a thread that isn't there."
:down

Post them here!

And I will finally reveal Max's real identity!

The infamous....MR. BANANAGRABBER!

DBella said:
True. But still we do not directly elect our President. Speaking of which, do you think the electoral college should be retained?
The electoral college was really only created because back then there would have been no way for the Federal Government to count up all the states votes in a timely and effective manner. So they sent delegates instead. Now that we have mass communication, while I like the system of states getting electoral votes, delegates are unecessary

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Shocking news. :eek:
Blair allegedly made an agreement with Gordon Brown to step aside as PM a long time ago and changed his mind when the time came.

Matt said:
Post them here!
Ugh, all that typing again.

1) He made a thread entitled "syrup"
and you click on it and just see a ":ninja:". DOG LIPS closed it immediately. :down

2) He made a "Happy Birthday, lazur" thread. :down

3) If everyone shared his vague, wishy-washy views on cosmology, faith, God, morality, etc. we'd live in some kind of....UtOpia. :rolleyes:...Everyone screwing in the streets, hugging and stuff. BO-ring :down

4) he inFORMS you that he's "lovable" :down

Wilhelm-Scream said:

and you click on it and just see a ":ninja:". DOG LIPS closed it immediately. :down

3) If everyone shared his vague, wishy-washy views on cosmology, faith, God, morality, etc. we'd live in some kind of....UtOpia. :rolleyes:...Everyone screwing in the streets, hugging and stuff. BO-ring :down

4) he inFORMS you that he's "lovable" ;down

The sick bastard :mad:

oh, I forgot.
5) He's always bragging about his imaginary fiance. :down

Wilhelm-Scream said:
oh, I forgot.

and he looked for pics of a pretty girl to convince all of us

:stalker:

if anyone is abducted in september you know just what he meant by "getting married"

plus he overuses :ninja:
as much as i overuse :confused:

:confusedninja:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
oh, I forgot.

What? Her name is Georgina Glass and she lives near Niagra Falls. I'm sure he can send you some pics of her with him photoshoped in. She's really nice but you aren't allowed to meet her.

Wilhelm-Scream said:

4) he inFORMS you that he's "lovable" :down
Wait, who is this who did all this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"