Top 3 Most Powerful Comic Superheros?

His powers just started to re-emerge last month. That gun he shot Norman Osbourne with was a toy gun.

As for spelling... that's what his sister is for.

:D

:ff: :ff: :ff:

Wow, he's actually interesting again?

That's a first for this millennium.

As are mine.

I thought JMS and McKone were very solid...but it all went downhill from there. :(

Kryptonite, Magic, and Jeph Loeb.

I lol'd irl there. However, you're unfortunately right. :csad:

However, mine would be

Sentry
The Spectre
And probably the Silver Surfer (ROFLMAO!! BLACKHOLE!!! *Speeds off*)

The only reason I say Sentry, is he's simply constantly shown that things are only pestering him, while by his own admission, he's never even cranked up his power halfway before, due to his planet destroying weaker alter ego, the Void. (The Void apparently becomes stronger with each incarnation.) That, and his powers apparently allow him to do pretty much anything (up to and including molecular/biological manipulation of others.)

Silver Surfer - Power Cosmic....duh

Orion - His fight with Darkseid in Death of the New Gods knocked Superman out several times with him admitting that he felt like a regular person when those two went at it.
Firestorm - The dude can turn anything into anything.

I would also consider Galactus, Darkseid, the Spectre, and Superboy Prime to all be more powerful than Thor (who has recently gone under a power decrease), the Sentry (his powers really haven't been fully explored enough to put him on any lists yet), Superman, etc.

Can I just ask, what TPB was this in?

Why is everyone putting down characters like Silver Surfer and Thor when Galactus and Odin would be more powerful?

The OP asked for Superheroes, of which Galactus and Odin are not.

I didn't want to say anything, but HH's post that was quoted even says "His fight with Darkseid in Death of the New Gods[...]"

As for the thread topic, it's certainly interesting to see some people putting Superman on their lists. Yes he's powerful... for a primarily Earth-based superhero. But when judged against cosmic dudes who can control energy & matter and crap like that, even if we're talking about a Superman with Silver Age power levels, he still wouldn't be in the top 3.

That's what i'm saying.

Silver Surfer
Spectre
Dr. Manhatten

And even then i'm probably forgetting somebody that dwarfs them.

I know the Spectre has been all up in the JSA once or twice, but he's not really a superhero. He's more of a...well...natural force. o.o

The Sentry-If (when) this guy goes off it's gonna be insane.

Superboy/Superman Prime

Silver Surfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"