Top 5

Whatever it is you're smoking pass it here cause you'd have to be high to say Spiderman is the strongest.

Silver Sable said:
Most powerful super heroes (strenght wise):
1.Thing
2.Colossus
3.Hulk
4.Beast
5.Thor

Ummm no the thing is is weaker then the Hulk and so is Colossus. Thor is definitely up there as is Hercules. Characters like Hyperion I think have a showing as well. I do not know how Beast can figure on the list.

Based purely on strength:

1. Hulk
2. Sentry
3. Hercules
4. Thor
5. Hyperion

I was also thinking of that X-man who was an american indian who changed into a form that showed extreme levels of strength. I think he is up there with Hulk even though I think Hulk needs to take this because if you take away the strength title from him, you basically take away what he embodies.

You mean John Proudstar from an alternate reality (from the Exiles series).

Harlekin said:
You mean John Proudstar from an alternate reality (from the Exiles series).

Yes thats him :up: even though I did not think that battle was really fair against the Hulk, and he was put there just to show how powerful Proudstar became in this ultimate monstrous form.

Most powerful heroes
1. Jean Grey (phoenix)
2. Silver Surfer
3. Thor
4. Hyperion
5. Prof. X

Best Costume
1. Dark Phoenix
2. Jean Grey with Phoenix
3. Venom
4. Silver Surfer (his shiny appearance)
5. Spawn

Most powerful villian
1. Dark Phoenix
2. Galactus
3. Thanos
4. Necrom (with phoenix fragment)
5. Maestro

Best fighter(hand to hand)
1. Lady Deathstrike
2. Mystique
3. Psylocke
4. Wolverine
5. Rogue

Best Costumes
1. Northstar. And, I guess Aurora.
2. the original yellow and black X-uniforms
3. the Shocker
4. Ogun
5. Thuderbird I

best hand to hand fighter
1. Taskmaster
2. Shang-Chi
3. Iron Fist
4. Daredevil
5. Batroc

I was thinking of putting Elektra, Bullseye and Zaran on here, but they don't really do all that much HTH. In that vein
Best Sai master
1. Raphael
2. Elektra
3. Zaran
4. Bullseye
5. er... ultimate Elektra

Most powerful heroes
1. Silver Surfer
2. Sentry
3. X-man
4. Thor
5. Black Bolt

Best Costumes
1. Spiderman(original all the way)
2. Black Panther
3. Magneto(eve of destruction)
4. Black knight
5. Cyclops (post apocalypse merge)

Most powerful villian
1. Thanos
2. Onslaught
3. Molecule man
4. Morg
5. Apocalypse

Best fighter(hand to hand)
1. Shang Chi
2. Iron fist
3. Captain America
4. Taskmaster
5. Wolverine

Vanguard07 said:
Most powerful heroes
1. Silver SurferWhoa, whoa, whoa! Put that acid away, toss the coke out the window bro! Surfer over Sentry?! Over X-Man?!
2. Sentry
3. X-man
4. Thor
5. Black Bolt

On another note, how in the hell is Hercules not on these best fighter lists? He's called and has shown himself to be the best fighter there is, period. He's better at that than Thor and Thor would dismember Wolverine or Shang Chi hand to hand.:o

I think best fighters would mean fighting skills and abilities not just the ability to kick someone's ass.

What the hell are you talking about? Hercules is the most accomplished fighter, HAND to HAND, I'm not just talking about strength. I take it you don't read the material?

I do read the material, what I'm saying is what fighting styles has he masterered. Not how accomplished of a fighter he is, Hulk is pretty accomplished, but he isnt the best fighter in the Marvel Universe. Understand what I'm saying, so what the **** are you talking about.

Hercules would wipe the floor with Cap America, but Cap is a better fighter he is a master of ALL forms of combat, same with Wolverine.

Iron Fist, Punisher, Black Panter and Elektra are masters of several forms of combat

Daredevil and Shang-Chi are masters of a single form of combat.

Hulk, Thor and Hawkeye, experienced fighter

Ironman, some training

Hank Pym and Wonderman, Normal

Genesis 1.0 said:
What the hell are you talking about? Hercules is the most accomplished fighter, HAND to HAND, I'm not just talking about strength. I take it you don't read the material?

? Herc's only skills are thus: Throw, punch, club, strangle. He's a fine wrestler, one of the best, but he is seriously lacking in discipline when it comes to any other kind of fighting.

I agree with anyone who is saying Hercules is one of the best fighters,I don't agree with anyone not putting Cap in there top 5.He's a master of ALL hand to hand combat

supermarvelman said:
I do read the material, what I'm saying is what fighting styles has he masterered. Not how accomplished of a fighter he is, Hulk is pretty accomplished, but he isnt the best fighter in the Marvel Universe. Understand what I'm saying, so what the **** are you talking about.

Hercules would wipe the floor with Cap America, but Cap is a better fighter he is a master of ALL forms of combat, same with Wolverine.

Iron Fist, Punisher, Black Panter and Elektra are masters of several forms of combat

Daredevil and Shang-Chi are masters of a single form of combat.

Hulk, Thor and Hawkeye, experienced fighter

Ironman, some training

Hank Pym and Wonderman, Normal

Hulk is actually the most unaccomplished fighter there is. He's basically "Hulk smash." And that's it. And if the enemy just happens to get up, "Hulk smash again." He's more of just superpowering punches and stuff. He's nothing of an accomplished fighter.

As for Herc being really good. He is. People may think wrestlers are pretty much bottom lot, but those are people who've obviously never gone hand to hand with one, or invested much interest in wrestling past the word itself. Wrestlers are good hand to hand fighters. And Hercules is probably the best wrestler. Do I think his hand to hand skill ranks him top five? Maybe. But I'd say not. He probably relies heavily on his strength, so while he has centuries of experience, he's not nearly as developed as he can be.

And Captain America is not a master of all fighting forms. Just Judo and Boxing for the most part.

And while Wolverine has trained hard in other hand to hand combats, he seems to never show it. Just more of a walk into bulletfire, knowing he'll heal up. So he just basically snarls and slashes. Nothing really refined.

And I know I forgot it, and I shouldn't have, but Mandarin and Temugin should be in that list.

mistress dont correct if you dont know.look up cap's bio and you will read hes a master at all hand to hand combat.i dont make this shi*t up

Fixit, don't refer to a bio when you don't even know what the hell it says in it.

Hell, the MARVEL bio says he isn't a master of all styles. It says American Judo and Boxing formed as his own style. Which I DO believe I said, aside from his own style. But I will take back, that it says that he's shown some knowledge in some other styles.

Master in all styles though? Please.

I was gonna add that.The old marvel directory states what you said.so my apologies for coming off like that,but check the official guide to the marvel universe.Writers write different ****,and thats what I hate

I was gonna add that.The old marvel directory states what you said.so my apologies for coming off like that,but check the official guide to the marvel universe.Writers write different ****,and thats what I hate

That's why I'm going by the official profile on Marvel. Which is current since those bios were only instated rather currently and approved by Marvel. The official handbook, the current one, hasn't gotten around to Captain America yet. And the handbooks have been known to change throughout the years.

So I'm going by what the Marvel bio says, since it has to be verified by Marvel and posted up for accuracy reasons.

And I apologize for seeming like an ass myself. I just responded like that since that's how you came off. But it's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Most Powerful Heroes
1. Silver Surfer
2. Prof X
3. Hulk
4. Thor
5. Hercules

Most Powerful Villain
1. Thanos
2. Magneto
3. Apcalypse
4. Galactus
5. Jean Grey/ The Phoenix

Best Costumes
1. Spider-Man(Black Suit)
2. Iron Man
3. Venom
4. Shocker
5. Ghost Rider

I'm curious. Would Galactus really be considered a villan? It's not like he intentionally goes out and destroys worlds because he wants to. It's all about him surviving for his purpose. Galactus doesn't even seem to eat more than what he needs. He never really seems to even want more than to just exist for his purpose of keeping the universe from dying. He's never strived for more than sating his hunger. His heralds would more likely be enemies rather than he himself due to their rather destructive nature of a few of them (Tyrant, Morg, and Terrax).

Ahura Mazda said:
Yes thats him :up: even though I did not think that battle was really fair against the Hulk, and he was put there just to show how powerful Proudstar became in this ultimate monstrous form.

The battle I saw. Proudstar sucker punched the hulk. Hulk said "ouch", followed by a punch that sent Proudstar flying. Unless there was another battle between the two. I haven't been able to follow exiles.

supermarvelman said:
I think best fighters would mean fighting skills and abilities not just the ability to kick someone's ass.

i would have to agree because hercules is good at fighting, given the fact that there is a pole or tree nearby for him to pick up and use as a weapon. unless there was a person strong enough to fight him to test his skills, the best hand to hand combat he has is a simple punch that would blow people away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"