Comics Top Ten X-men according to Marvel

Emma is the only one I have a problem with. I mean yes, I enjoy her character and all but come on now....Top 10 X-men of all time? Um right.....

Everyone else is pretty much set in my mind. I felt that Jean Grey should have been ranked a bit higher on the list but whatever... Wolverine being number 1 was kind of a give in.

Emma makes it, but no Beast or Rogue, Iceman or Angel, even Psylocke? ...as an X-Man? :confused:

Rogue should have been in over Emma. Or Iceman. For sure.

I'm surprised Cable and Colossus are on that list. Rogue and Gambit should be near the top, but instead their not it at all.

As much as I like Emma, I would have replaced her with Rogue. Cable would also be replaced with Beast.:woot:

Cable and Jean FTW! Im really surprised to see Cable up there but Im glad. IDA with Wolverine as #1. That should have been Cyclops

Cable and Jean FTW! Im really surprised to see Cable up there but Im glad. IDA with Wolverine as #1. That should have been Cyclops

You could argue that Cyclops deserves to be number 1 but, I don't think anyone is upset about Wolverine being Number 1. Whether you like the character or not, you can't deny his importance to the X universe and comics in general.

You could argue that Cyclops deserves to be number 1 but, I don't think anyone is upset about Wolverine being Number 1. Whether you like the character or not, you can't deny his importance to the X universe and comics in general.

True, Wolverine is a major saleing point in the X-Universe.

Also Majik1387, you made me laugh. For reason, I thought you were a girl until I read your sig under your name.:D

true but as far as X-man, Cyclops, lives and breathes it. He is the ultimate embodiment of what a true X-man is. Even if you dont like him, you gotta admit that. I havent cared much for him since he paired up with Emma, but I could never deny that fact. Scott is top X-man in my book. Wolverine is a close second

true but as far as X-man, Cyclops, lives and breathes it. He is the ultimate emodiment of what a true X-man is. Even if you dont like him, you gotta admit that. I havent cared much for him since he paired up with Emma, but I could never deny that fact. Scott is top X-man in my book. Wolverine is a close second

That, and Wolvie is Marvel wide. He's worked with other teams, and solo.

Cyke is a career X-Man.

I know,it seems like only the X-Men on the current team is picked. If we were to pick from the whole history of the X-Men,then they would all be Claremont era X-men.
if that were the case than Jean wouldnt be included

If they think Jean is great, then why she hasn't come back yet?

If they think Jean is great, then why she hasn't come back yet?
bc Quesada has said he doesnt want her around. Unfortunetly what he says goes, which is why Spiderman and MJ's marriage was retconned out of existancesimply bc he hated the idea of him being married. They've been teasing Jean's return for years. Its only a matter of time until they actually go ahead an do it. I wish it was sooner rather than later

Colossus absolutely deserves to be there (it's about time he gets the recognition he deserves). Wolverine and Cyclops are pretty obvious. Cyclops may be the career X-man as well as the 1st, but Colossus, Nightcrawler, Storm, and Wolverine are the Fab Four of the X-men. Before they came along the X-men was a second rate title that no one cared about. I remember seeing #95 on the stands and just the cover alone drew me to it. I bought the issue and I was hooked. I'm glad to see Kitty on the list and I agree with the reason. I would have liked to see Iceman instead of Emma, but again I understand the reasoning. No offense to Rogue and Gambit fans, but although they are cool characters, in terms of importance in the big picture I don't think they make the list.

Emma Frost? #9? Gross.

Cyclops and Jean...:up:

What about the rest of the Original 5!

Cyclops may be the career X-man as well as the 1st, but Colossus, Nightcrawler, Storm, and Wolverine are the Fab Four of the X-men. Before they came along the X-men was a second rate title that no one cared about. I remember seeing #95 on the stands and just the cover alone drew me to it. I bought the issue and I was hooked.

True, Nightcrawler, Storm, Colossue and Wolverine pretty much saved the X-Universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"