Total 360 Failure, FTW!

Anybody's 360 ever rrod and then un rrod. I turned my 360 on yesterday and hit the controller snyc button because my controler wasn't connected. I then hit the sync button on the controller and it didn't sync. I glanced at the 360 (which is a elite falcon chip model, which survived hours playing mass effect and stayed cool as a cucumber) and it was rrod The three quad rrod as a matter of fact. I screamed sat there for a moment. I turned it off and back on and it was fine. i played CoD4 for about 45 minutes no problem.

Sometimes it's as simple as loose connections.

Yeah make sure the AC adapter is completely plugged into the system and the brick. If it isn't, it will give the RROD.

haha, this thread title makes me laugh

My old system killed 3 of my games.
It's odd how it happened too because the scratches were exactly the same on each disc.
3 small scratches on one side each on top of one another.

So I sold it to some canadian for $200 and bought a new arcade system which likes to give me 1 red light in the lower right quadrant every so often.

My friend who does not own a 360, was over one time this happened and nearly s**t himself when he saw it.

It was like he was re-telling a campfire horror story.. "I heard when that happens.. your xbox just.. dies."

It was like he was re-telling a campfire horror story.. "I heard when that happens.. your xbox just.. dies."

"Have you heard about the Red-Ring Man? He has one hand, and a hook for the other, and he goes around sneaking into your house at night and over-heating your console so it over heats. I didnt believe it, but one night I heard a noise in my living room, and I got up. By the time I got there he was gone, but he must have left in a hurry, because still hanging from my xbox was A BLOODY HOOK!!!!"

sounds like your xbox has finally become self-aware. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"