Revenge of the Fallen Transformers 2 Budget?

The first film achieved alot more than its budet would imply. They saved alot because GM sponsored the cars, and Michael Bay cut his director's fees. They also used the CGI scenes sparingly, probably why most of Prime vs Megs & Bumblebee vs Barricade was offscreen.

didnt they get alot of funding from the military as well? michael bay had alot of connections with the military, but since transformers was a huge success, they have to have a bigger budget movie to add cooler fight scenes

Yeah the military helped out. In return, they got a huge recruitment advertisement called Transformers: The Movie.

yeah that was one of the only things that upset me about the movie, i mean its ok to get funding from the military but it didnt have to be litrally the movie, like the decepticon attacking the base was sweet but it got out of hand as the movie went along.

yeah that was one of the only things that upset me about the movie, i mean its ok to get funding from the military but it didnt have to be litrally the movie, like the decepticon attacking the base was sweet but it got out of hand as the movie went along.

How? What is wrong with the US Military chipping in to get some recruitment time on the silver screen?

I didn't mind the military presence in the film, but I didn't like that the military could take out the Decepticons so easily. It eliminates the threat of the Decepticons, and takes away the need for the Autobots. Even Megatron was getting owned by airstrikes. The Cube to the chest was only the finishing touch, he was basically beaten already.

Weren't you the same bright spark who exclaimed the same thing with a similarly extensive supply of exclamation marks about 15 posts ago? Ah, yes I see you were.
:sleepy:

Weren't you the same bright spark who exclaimed the same thing with a similarly extensive supply of exclamation marks about 15 posts ago? Ah, yes I see you were.
:sleepy:

Um, WTF is that supposed to mean? If your going to be all negative and **** and not even view the link then don't even bother posting. For those of you who are'nt ***s, you can view the link in my previous post that confirms the 300 million dollar budget.

Considering that computer graphics keep getting better and more inexpensive, aside from actor salaries, it might not even have to cost as much as the first movie did.

Um, WTF is that supposed to mean?

It means I'm pointing out that you are spamming the same nonsense you posted last month. Please stop. It's not even funny.

If your going to be all negative and **** and not even view the link then don't even bother posting.

I viewed the link. It looked very familiar. Then I noticed it was the same person, citing the same source, making the same exclamation as last month.

For those of you who are'nt ***s, you can view the link in my previous post that confirms the 300 million dollar budget.

It only confirms the budget to people who can't work out that $300 million US would be the highest budgeted movie in history. In other words a completely ridiculous claim.

Therefore, shut up with your "OMG! 300 million confirmed!!!!!" posts, because a.) They are laughably bad, b.) Nobody cares, and c.) They aren't even succeeding at propagating your attempt at sparking a rumour. :whatever:

Okay, WarBlade. **** you. Here are some of the reasons why I should report you:

A. I was trying to be helpful and was in no way spamming.

B. Some people DO care and would like to know this information.

C. It does'nt matter how I present the information, even if I'm excited about it and decide to put exclamation points, it does'nt mean you should get all pissy and disregard it completely.

D. You should'nt insult someone for trying to provide information whether you like it or not. some people might find this other article useful, you never know.

E. This is a new article! Not the same one!

A. There is nothing helpful in repeating information that you've already posted.

B. They are waiting patiently for a reputable source and probably don't want your rumours confusing the issue.

C. I'm calling it out (again) for the falsehood it is and I also don't believe it is me that has the greatest claim to being the "pissy" one.

D. Can I insult someone for unwanted spamming then?

E. Regardless of the newness of the article (17th of last month), you are doing nothing better than citing the exact same source (Megan Fox's forgettable 16th of July quote) as you used last time.

Again, stop it already. The 'information' isn't new. It's not an official release. You've already posted it and every time you come up with it you're achieving nothing better than bad rumour mongering attempts. When the budget is known it will be talked about and you can get excited about it then. Until then zip it please.

Alright, whatever. I'm not gonna argue with you over and over again because other people are probably just waiting for us to stop so they can post!

I'm sorry if you felt I was spamming, I only wished that you would have said it a little nicer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"