Revenge of the Fallen Transformers 2 Plot Outline (Possible Fake)

Yup, I saw that one. It was one of many rejected pitches by different writers, when Orci and Kurtzman weren't sure of returning to write.

Wasn't a bad read, there is a good chance that Bay could use these rejects as his sneak tactics of sending out false infomation. Mind you is that was the final script I wouldn't have minded it.

I read it, and I'm not particularly pleased with this script...I hope it's a fake. This looks like an early script that was leaked out a few months ago. A Decepticon in posession of the Autobot Matrix?? not sure about that one..as for Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus appearing in part 2? hmmm....it's too early to introduce them two....if that were the case, then they may as well bring in Galvatron, Scourge, Cyclonus and the Sweeps. There is still a lot of story and characters to introduce before they head on to those characters. Anything that has to do with the Autobot Matrix should be left out also till maybe the end of the movie, for a continuation in part 3.

I think the way Rod and Magnus were introduced in that script wasn't to bad, it sounds like Magnus was close to the size of a gestalt considering he took on Devastator. As for the Matrix, it belonged to Prime but was stolen from him by Soundwave. There seems to be a huge amount of bot vs bot in this script, that's a possitive, but a shame that there are so many nameless faces.

that sounds good to me, I'm kinda glad it doesn't give too many names so it doesn't ruin it too much for me, because I cant resist reading these. It seems like it could be real, lots of bot fighting. Autobots and decepticons fighting while falling from space, if that wouldn't win TF2 the oscar for effects.....

I like the idea of the Nemesis being disguised as a carrier with the Decepticons scanning all of the military vehicles on board.

Some stuff sounds good, some stuff bad. The ending (with Mikaela) is very, very lame.

I think the one major problem with this outline is that it seems to jump from one place to another rather quickly. I agree the ending with Mikaela is pretty lame.

I think the one major problem with this outline is that it seems to jump from one place to another rather quickly. I agree the ending with Mikaela is pretty lame.

That's Bay's style, he flashes scene to scene with most of them all close ups, he does quick edit to cut down on production costs. I'm hoping that since the budget will be increased from the last film we should get some nice pretty wide long shots with plenty of bot action.

That's Bay's style, he flashes scene to scene with most of them all close ups, he does quick edit to cut down on production costs. I'm hoping that since the budget will be increased from the last film we should get some nice pretty wide long shots with plenty of bot action.
What I ment was that compared to the time in the last film this seems to jump from one day to another rather quickly unlike the last film which the progression took place within a couple of days.

Its not bad, it seems like it would successfully carry the tone of the first film into heavier territory. But it doesnt matter since it was rejected. Anyway, I kind of wish the original writers werent returning.

I agree. With some work on the outline, it could be a worthy follow-up. I do believe this was written by two fans and they sent it all around town, but alas, to no avail.

i would not be surprised if that were the actual sequel outline, nor would i be disappointed. with the exception of the whole mikaela ending, that all sounded dead on.

Been meaning to reply to this thread for a while, that script is amazing except the cliffhanger ending. I hate waiting, lulz.

I hope that the sequel follows this outline. That would be mind-blowingly awesome and so action packed.

The last time I tried to find any plot spoilers for tf 2 i got rick roll'd. i would just wait a little longer before we get more info.

There are things I like, and things I don't. Overall I think it's a potentially strong idea.

-For one thing, we know Brandon Hardesty (look him up on youtube if you don't know who he is) got and audition for a part. My best guess is that it's going to be as Sam's dorm mate, which IMHO could work out very well. He could play Sam's nerdy, but funny, roommate in whom Sam sees how he used to be before the autobots. Just an idea. It could even work out that he gets Sam involved in a street race, and that would tie into the outline we just read.

-From the way that reads, it sounds like the Constructicons just transform and then immediately turn into Devestator. I really think we'd have to see the Constructicons fight as themselves before they combine, that way we see how truly imposing Devestator would be compared to the average transformer. :bh:

-I really like the idea of the Autobots and the army working together. I think it could be a really awesome scene to see Autobots arriving to help the defense of the power source.

-I myself am not a big Hot Rod fan, but I do like the way they introduce him in that treatment.

-Ultra Magnus...'nuff said.

-This wasn't touched on in the script, but I could see it working out really well: Skyfire. We should really have Skyfire be the airborne Autobot, and in the scene where the Decepticons are attacking en masse, have Skyfire go head to head with a whole bunch of them. Just what I thought would make a badass addition to that scene.

-The idea of Optimus being critically injured. I don't want to see him die because he's simply so iconic of the Autobots. If you're going to kill him off, you'd have to do it at the end of 3, but I do like the idea of him being in really bad shape by the end of this one.

-The Nemesis turning into the Carrier.

-Sector Seven not QUITE being gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"