Comics Transformers comics

I really liked the first 12 issue of the original Marvel series; in fact it was the first comic book series I bought. Anyway the series started out as a 4 part mini but continue after it was successful. Issue 3 featured a cameo by Spiderman, in the black alien custom, along with some other Marvel charters. This would be the only time you would see this as latter it was explained that Transformers and GI Joe were not part of the Marvel Universe and they took place in there own Universe. Any way looking back the series was kind of hit and miss, more misses as it went on IMO. I lost interest with it but I would like to at least have read the ending.

You would think this thread got more attention, considering how popular the TF comics are now. I like the direction IDW had gone with the G1 story, Infiltration, Escalation, Stormbringer, and Devastation are a great read, I hope they continue with the series after Devastation, has some great potential. I'm also liking the Spotlights and how some tie in with the main series. Evolution was a fun little series, different, but worth a read, and I was so glad IDW finished off the War Within series of DW, I finally completed the series.

You would think this thread got more attention, considering how popular the TF comics are now. I like the direction IDW had gone with the G1 story, Infiltration, Escalation, Stormbringer, and Devastation are a great read, I hope they continue with the series after Devastation, has some great potential. I'm also liking the Spotlights and how some tie in with the main series. Evolution was a fun little series, different, but worth a read, and I was so glad IDW finished off the War Within series of DW, I finally completed the series.

Are these all Graphic Novels/Trade Paper Back's?

Infiltration, Escalation, and Stormbringer is out in Trade Paper but Devastation is only up to issue 3 with issue 4 about to be released, so you will have to wait a few months after the final issue has been released until the TP comes out.

Sweet, they are going to do a Spotlight on Mirage :up:

1202336138_mirage_inks.jpg

Infiltration, Escalation, and Stormbringer is out in Trade Paper but Devastation is only up to issue 3 with issue 4 about to be released, so you will have to wait a few months after the final issue has been released until the TP comes out.

Cool thanks, i'll try and pick them up before i go to Australia on 03/03, with it being a 24 hour flight, i hope to read them all :yay: .

They are a great read, I have trouble putting them down most of the time. Some of the spotlights are worth a buy as well as they are sub plots that are linked to events in the main series. I recommend Shockwave (Dinobots guest), Sixshot, Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Nightbeat.

^I'll probably pick them up after my holiday, i need to save money for the actual holiday as well of course :cwink:

Oh and Soundwave Spotlight, that is a must :up:

It's part of the Transformers live action movie sequel comic mini series, I believe this pic is for the part 2 cover.

I think it's called Starscream Revenge or something to that extent, he makes contact with Barricade and Scorpinok (the only two remaining Decepticons on earth) about a counter strike against the Autobots on earth.

I think it's called Starscream Revenge or something to that extent, he makes contact with Barricade and Scorpinok (the only two remaining Decepticons on earth) about a counter strike against the Autobots on earth.
Awesome. :up: This looks really good.

For those of you concerned, the fith and final series of the G1 IDW Transformers comic is called "Revelation". It is a 4 part series which will be set up similar to the Spotlights where it portrayed from a certain characters point of view. So far the only two characters listed to be featured are Cyclonus and Hardhead, Cyclonus is **** so I am looking forward this this one :up:. Here are the two cover concepts so far for each character, you will see that the two covers join up, if you keep looking you should also see what looks to be part of another TF behind Hardhead, my guess is this mystery TF will be on of the other to feature as the center character for Revelation.

1205272141_Rev01cover_color.jpg
1205272141_Rev02cover_color.jpg

For those of you concerned, the fith and final series of the G1 IDW Transformers comic is called "Revelation". It is a 4 part series which will be set up similar to the Spotlights where it portrayed from a certain characters point of view. So far the only two characters listed to be featured are Cyclonus and Hardhead, Cyclonus is **** so I am looking forward this this one :up:. Here are the two cover concepts so far for each character, you will see that the two covers join up, if you keep looking you should also see what looks to be part of another TF behind Hardhead, my guess is this mystery TF will be on of the other to feature as the center character for Revelation.

1205272141_Rev01cover_color.jpg
1205272141_Rev02cover_color.jpg

Any guess'es???

Well he has what looks to be a "gun arm", but it aint Shockwave, he has already been featured in a Spotlight, I'd like to think it was Omega Supream but OS is huge and I'm not sure if he would match up to the sizing with what's there.

Well he has what looks to be a "gun arm", but it aint Shockwave, he has already been featured in a Spotlight, I'd like to think it was Omega Supream but OS is huge and I'm not sure if he would match up to the sizing with what's there.

Also Omega Supream has not been featured in a "Spotlight"....he guest stared in Optimus's spotlight but he has not featured in his own.

And I didnt think that was a gun arm but just the end of a gun but I could be wrong.

Also did you hear that it would be someone that featured in his own spotlight???

Well this new series is going to be like the Spotlight's but all four are joined together to make up a whole saga which follows on after Devestation. I think the actually Spotlight series will continue on regardless of this new saga.

Well this new series is going to be like the Spotlight's but all four are joined together to make up a whole saga which follows on after Devestation. I think the actually Spotlight series will continue on regardless of this new saga.

Well I'm thinking that arm can belong to Hoist,Inferno or Graple.

Yes, you are right, infact either of those 3 would be great to have a feature on.

Another thing to note is there looks to be what I would call a blue foot a little lower, although it could also be a finger if he is hunched or bending forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"