Comics Transformers comics

Oh the Hunter and sunstreaker stuff is covered in AHM to a large degree I might add. It's kind of a focal point in the story.

Oh the Hunter and sunstreaker stuff is covered in AHM to a large degree I might add. It's kind of a focal point in the story.

Oh right, thats great, thanks, will be getting MD soon, then vol's 2 and 3 of AHM, cant wait till the spotlights go to TPB again also, I am especially looking forward to Jazz's.

Started to get into the comics-Was at AA this weekend and I picked up Beast Wars: The Gathering, All Hail Megatron 1 AA cover (Signed by Gregg Berger), Spotlight, Optimus, Hot Rod and Soundwave.

While I didn't mind the saga structured releases, an ongoing series reminiscent of the old marvel releases will be great. I wonder if they will ignore the lore of the previous G1 stuff and start fresh or just continue on.

I would like to see a whole fresh start on it. I mean, we already had G1 as what we know it to be, so why go and just retell it? I wouldnt mind some fresh takes.

I was actually referring to the G1 IDW releases, ie picking up where All Hail Megatron left off.

I was actually referring to the G1 IDW releases, ie picking up where All Hail Megatron left off.

While I havent read AHM yet, I do hope they carry on with a continuous storyling, as it makes it more entertaining to read IMO.

I saw some new art for future AHM issues. Prowl gets punched in the face again :p

^I know, he doesnt get much luck Prowl in the comics and no one seems to respect him, I like him as a character though.

Where did it all being for IDW. I started reading Infiltration-Is this the right place to start?
I'm also reading AHM. Are AHM and Infiltration set into different universe's?

Infiltration and AHM are apart of the same continuity. Most of the Spotlights seem to belong to this universe as well. It's been a while since I have looked at the early IDW publishing's, but I can remember a 4 part mini called Hearts of Steel that was set in an alternate time line. If I get time in the week ahead I might post a guide to all the IDW Transformers release, seeing as IDW are committed to TF's for some time it might help some new comers get a better understanding of whats out there before the new continuous series starts up.

Good news people, turns out the new continuous series will be set 3 years after All Hail Megatron. IDW will also be releasing Transfoermers Continuum, a 32 page TP that will summarize the last 5 years of the G1 stories to get people up to date before this new one begins. Expect Continuum and Transformers #1 to be released this November.

^God, havent even started AHM yet and there are 4 TPB's, then all this coming out! colour me a happy TF fan!

How has IDW's run been like? I hear bad thing about Dreamwave's comics, with all these constant rebrands it seems like they're in a problem with finding new readers.

The idea of their reboot by having the Autobots and Decepticons in a kind of "cold war" sounds interesting, did the concept deliver?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"