Transformers Transformers Premium Movie Toys

Green Scar

Sidekick
Reaction score
Well....Hasbro's finally doing it...

premiums.jpg

not pictured is an 08 BB and Blackout.

I'm gonna need atleast the OP.

The only one I really want is the Megatron. I just hope that my brother finds Brawl and not him, I asked him to get me either of those leaders.

Actually, i think i'll only get them if i can find someone to buy the leader megs and op that i have now. i just can't spend another $80 on repaints.

Barricade, Jazz, Ironhide, and SS don't look different enough to make it worth it. Neither does Primes sword make it worth it.

So are they sort of more metallic now or is it just that more 'care' has been taken in the manufacture of each individual one?

I'd like to get a fully pimped Jazz as the one i have looks, in all honesty, pretty pony. But if its just that the glass is a different shade of blue plastic i think i'll pass to.

New colour schemes and in the case of Prime and Megs some remolding. Megatron has a new head sculpt and Prime has a sword instead of his gun. The only thing really premium about them is that they will be limited run store exclusives all.

Gotcha!

So i'm better of just keeping my Jazz and staying at that.

And just dream that one day that bring out a big ass Jazz that looks awesome.

After seeing some of the Megatron mods and customs around here, that toy version looks meh....

Although his sleek/silver scheme is more in line w/ the movie than some of the other gunmetals we've seen around here.

Unfortunately, none of these warrant buying the toy all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"