Revenge of the Fallen Transformers ROTF teaser trailer thread

the first movie was really awesome when I saw it in theaters (and when I saw it on DVD) but when you rewatch it now, it doesn't really age well. The trailers give off a vibe that it will be much more serious and darker than the first, which I think will be very good for the franchise :up:

The decipticons should be scarier and very threatening imo. I really want to see the scene with Optimus Prime jumping onto that giant robot in the end, that looks very EPIC!

They didn't show it with my showing of F13.

Overuse of the word epic in this thread.

The movie looks great though, I'm really digging the vibe set by this trailer. It really depicts something ominous and you truly get a feeling of dread.

I also like how the teaser made it seem like a disaster movie at first, ironically the shots of the T-Forms falling to earth reminded me a lot of Armageddon, another Bay film.

Last edited:
does anyone think the devastator toys will be able to combine and you can buy them all separately

that would be awesome

There'll be 2 sets. 1 which can combine into Devastator and 1 which can't.

The set that can combine will have no individual robot modes.

The set which can't combine will have individual robot modes.

They'll all have individual vehicle modes.

WOOW.............seriosly almost only decepticons?
its februar. i dont expect the whole movie to be shown in the teaser trailer. but they could show some autobots.only BB and OP ?

Any direct download links for the trailer?

There'll be 2 sets. 1 which can combine into Devastator and 1 which can't.

The set that can combine will have no individual robot modes.

The set which can't combine will have individual robot modes.

They'll all have individual vehicle modes.
meh, cop out...

WOOW.............seriosly almost only decepticons?
its februar. i dont expect the whole movie to be shown in the teaser trailer. but they could show some autobots.only BB and OP ?

If you look closely you can spot Arcee and Mudflap in a couple of scenes. :cwink:

^Didnt notice Mudflap were was he? Also, you can just about see that its Jetfire that Scorponok is jumping at in the trailer.

Mudflap is on the bridge before it gets trashed by the big fella. Are we still referring to Jetfire as a Con or a Bot now?

I loved how the trailer was devoted to the Decepticons. Loved the spikey symbol at the end also.

Mudflap is on the bridge before it gets trashed by the big fella. Are we still referring to Jetfire as a Con or a Bot now?

Shouldn't he be referred to as a bot since that is what he ends up as?

Shouldn't he be referred to as a bot since that is what he ends up as?

We don't know what he does in the movie, he could remain a Decepticon through the whole movie but helps the Autobots. We should also consider that he may die in the movie thus he may never get any chance of becoming a Bot.

Is this the same Jetfire who is a cool badass cowboy sort of transformer from ARMADA??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"