Transformers Transformers T-shirts

SuperJediHero

Superhero
Reaction score
Who got Transformers T-shirts and hats, and what it look like?

Where did you get it?

I found this while looking for aome Megatron pictures.

megatron_shirt.jpg

Here's the site,which I didn't look through.

http://www.airmagination.com/

I've noticed TF shirts are starting to pop up in retail stores. I plan in making my own with the iron-on that came with the movie DVD. I'm sure many of you have already done this, does it work very well?

Does anyone know if there are any Adult Transformers T-shirts for Cheap now days? I like one! :)

anime and comic books shops usually have lots of transformer shirts... at least around me. i have a basic autobot shirt, navy blue. but aside from that nothing.. i have seen some great looking poly button down shirts with great megs and optimus art on em as well.. I always mean to pick one up while at comic-con every year but its hard for me to spend 50 some odd bucks on a shirt. im just to cheap.

I doubt you'll find any that are much cheaper online.

I usually buy my T-shirt like UNDER $15 at Wal-mart, but I guess Wal-mart ain't got them Transformers Ts??

I've got two TF shirts, one red tshirt with a yellow Autobot logo on.

The other, is a black tshirt with Soundwave on :up:

Just look at places like eBay for them. I was lucky enough to find them in shops around my area.

Hot Topics is selling TF t-shirts, and I intend to buy some next week.

My friend got me the official movie logo shirt (Autobot version) ... it just has the Autobot head on the center of the shirt. Keep it simple, and clean. It's black and red, btw.

the best t-shirt from hot-topic is this:

280915_hi

it's incredible and i want it so bad, but i can only find xl, which is too big.

That's the problem I always have. They think in general, that all geeks are obese...

That's the problem I always have. They think in general, that all geeks are obese...

hahah.

well i got that in medium today, which is a bit on the small side, but since they didn't have large, i'm just happy i have it and that it fits much better than xl.

I wonder if Wal-mart well get any movie t-shirts?

Does anybody have the DPCI for the Target Transformers T-shirt?

I need it!

Noticed a lot of G1 tees coming out in a lot of shops lately. Not sure if "Steve & Barry's " are all over the US, but went into there the other day and they had a couple of G1 shirts. White tee with optimus, another white tee with Megs, and a black tee with a portrait style print of the 80s Transformers film with most of the major characters on it. Each tee was only $7.98. Noticed Target had some for 9.99 too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"