Transformers Transformers Ultimate Edition HD DVD, Blu-Ray, DVDs

SuperJediHero

Superhero
Reaction score
What would you like to see?

1st of all I like to see HD DVD/Blu-Ray versions

HD DVD has MORE Software capabilities, so I am gonna buy the HD DVD version.

• Theateric version, and Unrated, Extended or Directors Cut.
  • If Devastator is really Brawl, tell people the name was a mistake in the movie and fix it for the DVD!
  • Directors Commentary (Michael Bay, The writers, Special Effects crew...)
  • Actors Commentary (Shia, Megan, Tyrese, Josh etc)
  • 10+ Deleted/Extended Scenes At least that much right? ex: Barricade, Starscream, more Decepticons, More Megan Fox?
  • Premiere Footages
  • Music Videos
  • History on Transformers (Cartoons, Toys,Movie)
  • Making of Transformers Concept
  • Making of Transformers Story
  • Making of Transformers Actors
  • Making of Transformers Action
  • Making of Transformers Special Effects
  • Making of Transformers Locations
  • That HBO special
  • All Trailers and TV spots
  • Commercials for Transformers Merchandises
  • Maybe, just maybe A teaser for Transformers 2!

What else you like to see?

I can't wait for the HD DVD version! I own a PS3 but honestly HD Dvd always get's better reviews and usually the Blue-Ray is the HD DVD version transfered to blue-Ray. I also have an Xbox 360 HD DVD and it gets used more then the Blue-Ray. Transformers will be so freaking amazing looking on HD!

More interaction between Megatron and StarScream.

And I have a feeling alot of the final battle has been cut. So I'd like to see that back in aswell.

Did anyone notice when Prime got out of the pool ... something pierced his ankle? It felt like the effects werent finished. A big red ball on his ankle got pierced by another component he had ... lol ... Shame on you ILM :oldrazz:

More interaction between Megatron and StarScream.

And I have a feeling alot of the final battle has been cut. So I'd like to see that back in aswell.

Did anyone notice when Prime got out of the pool ... something pierced his ankle? It felt like the effects werent finished. A big red ball on his ankle got pierced by another component he had ... lol ... Shame on you ILM :oldrazz:

When was prime in a pool??:huh:

During the arrival of the Autobots , one landed in the Pool. I believe it was Prime. Could also be Ironhide though ;)

During the arrival of the Autobots , one landed in the Pool. I believe it was Prime. Could also be Ironhide though ;)

Oh ok. I thought maybe that was why Prime arrived late for the final confrontation.... maybe he took a little swim. :woot:

What would you like to see?

1st of all I like to see HD DVD/Blu-Ray versions

HD DVD has MORE Software capabilities, so I am gonna buy the HD DVD version.
  • Theateric version, and Unrated, Extended or Directors Cut.
  • If Devastator is really Brawl, tell people the name was a mistake in the movie and fix it for the DVD!
  • Directors Commentary (Michael Bay, The writers, Special Effects crew...)
  • Actors Commentary (Shia, Megan, Tyrese, Josh etc)
  • 10+ Deleted/Extended Scenes At least that much right? ex: Barricade, Starscream, more Decepticons, More Megan Fox?
  • Premiere Footages
  • Music Videos
  • History on Transformers (Cartoons, Toys,Movie)
  • Making of Transformers Concept
  • Making of Transformers Story
  • Making of Transformers Actors
  • Making of Transformers Action
  • Making of Transformers Special Effects
  • Making of Transformers Locations
  • That HBO special
  • All Trailers and TV spots
  • Commercials for Transformers Merchandises
  • Maybe, just maybe A teaser for Transformers 2!

What else you like to see?

• Prologue showing Megatron crashing on Earth and freezing
  • Megatron being used as a basis for modern technology
  • The Decepticons arrival to earth
  • Extended Cybertron scenes
  • Deleted scenes showing Bumblebee losing his voice (this has been done in the adaptation comic i believe, but it would still be cool to see)

Oh ok. I thought maybe that was why Prime arrived late for the final confrontation.... maybe he took a little swim. :woot:

The Autobots came in the film at about the 1 hour mark.
The finale started at about the 1 hour and 50 minute mark.
Trust me, Optimus Prime didn't take THAT long.

:D

How about a directors cut?

Has anyone found a version online in hi-res available for download?

• Prologue showing Megatron crashing on Earth and freezing
  • Megatron being used as a basis for modern technology
  • The Decepticons arrival to earth
  • Extended Cybertron scenes
  • Deleted scenes showing Bumblebee losing his voice (this has been done in the adaptation comic i believe, but it would still be cool to see)

I doubt they'll add any of that, since it has already been done in the prequel comics. But it would sure as hell be cool.

Extended/Directors cut. That's all I want, once you see behind the scenes for a few movies, you've seen 'em all. Looking at scenes in trailer/tv spots and from actual interviews with cast. Awhole lot was cut from this film. Although kinda insignificant, in an interview with Megan Fox she was saying she had to punch through the glass window of the tow truck to get in. Correct me if im wrong, but I don't remember that in the film. I remember her looking at the truck from afar, then running to it. Next thing she was either bringing it to Bumblebee or already at him. Pointless addition, but it was still cut. There are awhole bunch more that I think if added would definetly help.

Here's what I'd like to see on the DVD when it's released...

Feature-Length Audio Commentaries: (1) Peter Cullen, Shia LaBeouf, and Megan Fox (2) Hugo Weaving, Tyrese Gibson, and director Michael Bay

Behind-the-Scenes featurettes: (1) The VFX crew, about bringing the 'bots from 2D to 3D; (2) the writing and shooting processes of the film

As for the tech specs, just THX-certified anamorphic widescreen with Dolby 5.1 EX, like the "Star Wars" DVDs from a few years ago.

i just want to see all the deleted scenes.

I want to see ALL the concept art. ALL OF IT!! Not just in the background while some guy explains his motivations behind his designs...but a gallery of all of the concept art.

The the Java update coming for Blu-Ray, HD-DVD is about to loose it's only advantage (software content). I'll be getting the Blu-Ray version. Warner Bros. is the only studio giving gimped versions of their movies on Blu-Ray while giving HD-DVD special treatment, and TF isn't WB.

Okay i got one question : WHEN DVD COME OUT? ... i feel nov/dec arrive ... what about ya guys?

It will be no-later than Christmas, I'm positive. It's gonna be on every kid's list.

The the Java update coming for Blu-Ray, HD-DVD is about to loose it's only advantage (software content). I'll be getting the Blu-Ray version. Warner Bros. is the only studio giving gimped versions of their movies on Blu-Ray while giving HD-DVD special treatment, and TF isn't WB.
I plan on getting a BLU RAY player by the end of the year, as I already have the HD DVD drive for my xbox 360. I heard that there is supposed to be a blu ray player by around Christmas time that will be around the $299 mark. They have already come way down as it is. I just saw a Samsung Blu-ray player for $599 the other day at Best Buy. I just hope this time around with the 2nd generation of blu-ray, they will be able to play cd's.

There are already Blu-Ray players for $500, and you get 5 free movies with them. I think that a $300 BR player by Christmas is highly plausible.

Somebody ask the Producers, if there is going to be a LONG version of the movie on DVD, HD DVD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"