Revenge of the Fallen TRANSFORMERS: Revenge Of The Fallen

Anyone who does that deserves to be beaten in the head with a fish ina dark alley and be stepped on by OP> no, it's an HONUR to be stepped on by Optimus Mutha Fracking Prime. Have be stepped on by DOG LIPS

I didn't say that I'm not going to buy it on Blu-Ray 'cause I don't like the title (yes, I won't watch it in a theater. I wanna see it in original).
But for me subtitles are lame, unless they are one thing with the name of the franchise.
Example:
MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE
SUPERMAN: MAN OF STEEL
DAREDEVIL: THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR
an so on.

So I would chose a title like:
TRANSFORMERS: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE

Or I would use just a numbering order.

The numerical thing would work fine for a franchise like Transformers. I mean they are robots and robots are basically just numbers who have wars anyway. For Spiderman it seemed like calling the next one Spiderman 2 was lacking a little, but here, "Revenge of the Fallen" is just so cheesey. If I had to give it a subtitle, I'd title it "Megatron Has A Mega Crisis".

I didn't say that I'm not going to buy it on Blu-Ray 'cause I don't like the title (yes, I won't watch it in a theater. I wanna see it in original).
But for me subtitles are lame, unless they are one thing with the name of the franchise.
Example:
MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE
SUPERMAN: MAN OF STEEL
DAREDEVIL: THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR
an so on.

So I would chose a title like:
TRANSFORMERS: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE

Or I would use just a numbering order.

Those are nice titles but this is Bay we are talking about here and things need to be epicly super massive, so yeah :csad:

Originally Posted by luca_frontino
:huh:

Impossible was not a subtitle for Mission Impossible either. Also i prefer this title to ones that just trot out tag lines from the toon.

What comic is it from?

Issue 5 of the US Marvel TF comic "The New Order", it's from when Shockwave is reactivated on Earth and takes on Megatron for the Decepticon leadership, a damn good issue :up:

Issue 5 of the US Marvel TF comic "The New Order", it's from when Shockwave is reactivated on Earth and takes on Megatron for the Decepticon leadership, a damn good issue :up:

Is it available in TPB form?

^Awesome, i got Eye Of The Storm, i think that was one of them.

This has got to be the unintentionally worst movie title ever. Did someone consult George Lucas?

Reviving this thread, I've begun to think that the title could easily have a double meaning. The Fallen could be the actual character with him being the focal point of the film, and you could use his arrival to explain the resurrections of Megatron and Jazz, and possibly Blackout and Brawl, with each having their own small arcs about getting revenge.

Reviving this thread, I've begun to think that the title could easily have a double meaning. The Fallen could be the actual character with him being the focal point of the film, and you could use his arrival to explain the resurrections of Megatron and Jazz, and possibly Blackout and Brawl, with each having their own small arcs about getting revenge.

Thats both possible and plausible, i guess we'll see, but i can still only see Megatron being resurrected at this point, even WITH the Jazz sightings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"