Transformers The Movie (2007) Soundtrack

Wolvenom2099

Civilian
Reaction score
Transformers The Movie (2007) Soundtrack, does anyone know of any bands that will be on the new soundtrack? Does anyone have any info on the new soundtrack at all?

Kind of early for that isn't it? They haven't even started filming yet.

Let's not have a reprise of "The Touch", and I'd rather not hear a nu-metal version of the classic theme song either.. but I know it's coming..

can they get Danny Elfman to do the score?

and you call urself a transformers fan......BE GONE WANNABE!!!

No lyrical songs, just instrumental. No hip hop, no rock, unless it's Bumblebee hamming to a rap or rock song for a couple minutes.

Steve Jablonsky (Steamboy :up:, The Island :down ) is doing the score. As for a soundtrack, we'll have to wait and see.

Hypestyle said:
Let's not have a reprise of "The Touch", and I'd rather not hear a nu-metal version of the classic theme song either.. but I know it's coming..

can they get Danny Elfman to do the score?
how do you feel about the old metal nu version fo the classic theme because honestly, it rips the **** out of the original...

and the series four theme comes second.

If it's an all-instrumental soundtrack, then i think that Jean Michel Jarre's Rendevouz 2 should be considered.

Alpha Omega Red said:
Please, For The Love Of God, No Rap!!!!!!
If by that you mean rock, there ain't a lot of good rock out lately either. If they want to reuse old songs, go ahead. But no new metal/whiny rock either.

ha, i wonder if any of the autobots are going to be 'pimped'

hehehe

:D

I'd try and keep the songs minimal as much as possible, only to get a reaction of human culture from the 'bots.

skorponok said:
I'd try and keep the songs minimal as much as possible, only to get a reaction of human culture from the 'bots.

GREAT idea.
Minimal Techno is verrrrry big right now overseas too. If only NorthAm radio would adopt some of Euro's ethos. *sigh* To dream...
The soundtrack would look great like this

Chemical Brothers
Plastikman
Thievery Corp.
Broken Social Scene
Metric
Goldfrapp
Tiga
Pendulum
Massive Attack
Orbital
The Orb
All of these artist could provide soundscape=esque music that is truly for the future.

OH GOD! THEIR ACTUALY MAKING A TRANSFORMERS MOVIE! OH GOD!

generate_image.php

Lol, I'm just kiddin guys.......kind of.....

Why would someone make that face while having a gun in their mouth? You'd think they'd be pretty calm if they were the ones holding it. Just saying, is all.

You really can't tell if he's the one holding it.

Hello

How about/just a suggestion :confused: FOREIGNER(S): STAR RIDERS off of the SELF entitled Foreigner personally I think that'd be :cool: because the song poses the ??????? "Will They Help Us Grow To One DAY BE STAR~RIDERS" 'course will make certain to do my *********** best to get the word out to ALL! the right folks this July at Comic Con International http://www.comic-con.org wherein the PRESS RELEASES etc are bound to go down. re: NO RAP but maybe a touch of rock, no F****** METAL VERSION OF TOUCH!.

KoRn
3 Days Grace
Dashboard Confesional
Saliva

All confirmed here

and you call urself a transformers fan......BE GONE WANNABE!!!

Not all transformers fans liked that bastardization of a transformers movie that came out in 1986. I hated that soundtrack then and still hate it now. That music died 15 years ago. It's time to move on.

Isn't the music playing at the beginning of the new trailer the new Linkin' Park song? I wouldn't mind if they can integrate the music like in 300...that worked perfectly.

Music is going to be integrated perfectly.

- IPod Cube song.
- High School establishment song.
- Songs that play on the radio.

The rest are probably 'inspired by'. Personally can't wait to own this- wonder why FF2 isn't having one this time around? Anyways, comes out June 25th (I believe..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"