Transformers Transformers: Toy Thread

Nah, I'm only collecting the movie figures. Guess my collection will just have to be Starscream-less

:wow: how much are you letting them go for:huh: ....exclusives at the wallmarts around my area are impossible to find

Well I only asking for $5.bucks above cost so thats about $58. and the cost of shipping and any payment fee's like paypal or a money order.PM me soon if your intrested I only have 2 left.

Old School Optimus helmet that i got for 2 bucks at a Goodwill last year. Thing still works too and it came in the box!

100_8545.jpg

Megs looks awesome.

I've got a lot of the movie figures, some unicorn trilogy ones and classics. About 20 all together.

Hoping to get all the new ones from Animated also.

ohkay so... the Robot Heroes line was looking great. the style was awesome and consistent.
they've ****ed it up on wave 3. and i dont know what happened...

wave 3

yea... they have the Mtn Dew bot but they all look like ass in a can. even the jazz repaint manages to look ****.

if anyone is really interested in any of the toys from the movie, let me know.
i think i'm pretty willing to let any of them go.

except starscream.

You're sellin already? lol

I can't wait to add the figures from the sequel to the 13 I have now :D

Went to ToysRus today to see what TF toys they had now that the big rush is pretty much dead. There were 9 Nightwatch Optimus Prime's there. 9!

Went to ToysRus today to see what TF toys they had now that the big rush is pretty much dead. There were 9 Nightwatch Optimus Prime's there. 9!
All they have is Prime's in the toy store here.
Like 50 Prime's.

yeah, i've seen the nightwatch prime alot. it looks like crap.

Those 2 gonna be in the new cartoon?

No like I said in my post their "Botcon exclusive" figures.If you dont know every year theres a Transformers convention called Botcon where they like to release and sell a set of exclusive figures to those with enough money to buy them:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"