Transformers Transformers: Toy Thread

Yeah this years set is a mirror mirror theme. Alternate universe where the Autobots are the bad guys, and the Decepticons are the good guys.

Starscream.
DSC01149.jpg

Indeed Starscream is I guess the mentor of the heroic Decepticons new leader and champion of jutice, Megatron.

No like I said in my post their "Botcon exclusive" figures.If you dont know every year theres a Transformers convention called Botcon where they like to release and sell a set of exclusive figures to those with enough money to buy them:cmad:

Yeah, I didn't know what went on at Botcon :up:

I'm still willing to let the majority of my movie TFs go. if anyone is interested.

there wasn't much hunting...they were all pretty easy to find here. but after seeing the animated tfs...and the great detail on them compared to what we got for the movie figs, i'm really looking forward to gettting some of them now.

some. depends who's in the movie. i won't go crazy like i did this time around.
and i don't even plan on getting rid of all the movie toys. just some of them.

the only one i wish i had gotten is the g1 repaint of the voyager starscream. i passed him up so many times.

Everyone, tell me you saw the pictures of the Megatron repaint coming out in the Spring.

the supreme class? if i could get rid of my current leader megs i'd get him.

i might get him anyways. the premium prime looks lame though.

Ah, what a subtle change. I think I'll stick with the Leader Prime I have now :D

No, it's not. Besides...you can find pretty much the same blade as a gun swap on ebay.

No, it's not. Besides...you can find pretty much the same blade as a gun swap on ebay.
True. But, I don't see a change in LED lights either, so it's kinda like, "here's a second chance to those who missed it the first time." Megatron is the only premium I am getting.

same here...if i do infact decide to get him. i'll have to see good pictures of the premium starscream before i say whether or not i'll get him.

same here...if i do infact decide to get him. i'll have to see good pictures of the premium starscream before i say whether or not i'll get him.
Only way I am buying a new Starscream or Blackout is if they enlarge em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"