Transformers Transformers: Toy Thread

These ROTF figures that never made it to the movie... like Blugdeon, Mindwipe, Seaspray, Lockdown are pretty cool looking toys

Buster Optimus Prime
p110210_16-33.jpg
Bludgeon vs Ironhide
p030310_21-22.jpg
Ratchet vs Lockdown
p160210_20-12_01.jpg

That Seaspray looks pretty cool. Makes me wish even more that we could have a GI Joe/TF line so Seaspray could transform into a GI Joe hovercraft like the WHALE.

The stealth bomber guy, Seaspray, and the new Ratchet all catch my eye. Might wind up getting them...especially Ratchet, cause the articulation and coloration looks like the way it should have been two years ago. :cmad:

The new ratchet is definitely a good toy... althought i never know how to lock down those things on his shoulders

I know Ratchet is out... Seaspray is not. Its just labelled as "2010"

Went to Wal Mart today and didn't see any of them, so I'll have to keep an eye out, then.

Hey, I went to North Carolina two years ago to get 2009 Camaro Bumblebee. Believe me, if I want it - I'll get it. :ninja:

Just bought Mindwipe - found him at Target. It's pretty cool, but I'm more excited about the new Ratchet. Hopefully I'll find that one soon enough, as well.

I wish Mindwipe had been the bad guy in TF2 :o

I love the old Ratchet
Yeah, Mindwipe is pretty BA. I didn't buy The Fallen figure, so I'm not able to compare the two.

I like the old Ratchet too, but from the moment I bought him the coloring and lack of articulation kinda bothered me. I mean, he seems more G1, which isn't bad at all, but for a figure based on the TF movie - it's not very accurate.

My Fallen is still in his box. I didn't think any vehicle mode could be dumber looking than Megatron's from the first movie...Fallen takes the cake. :dry:

As a toy... Fallen is less than impressive... wish they put more effort in making him since he's in the title of the movie

They better make up for it w/ some Unicron and Galvatron action in the 3rd movie

They should make up for it with a to scale Blackout! :cmad:

Bump. You fellas still buying figures?

I recently got Drift, Hailstorm, Tomahawk, Terradive, and Seaspray.

I got MP Grimlock and WFC Prime and Bumblebee recently. Thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"