• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Treat your car with respect, man

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
Last night around like 3am, I hear somebody's car basically peeling down the street full blast. I go to the window and it's a pretty nice classic, a 70s Mustang actually. The car is going I would say like 50 down this residential street and they knock over like four or five plastic trash bins on the street, one of which was in front of my place. They stop, and two young dudes get out, laughing and then pick up one of the bins, then let it fall again and get back in the car and speed down the street. If the car was a piece of **** I'd be less perturbed, but this was a nice looking one, and honestly I'd be more inclined to worry about the car getting damaged that night as opposed to the two dudes driving.

I the key part of your paragraph was "3am". They were drunk and it was funny to them.

Could be. But even if it's going to the chop shop it needs to be in one piece.

Probably driving daddy's classic Mustang.

^x2

That sounds like an oxymoron.

Don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"