• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mystery/Thriller Wake Up Dead Man (Knives Out 3)

I love this series, but man Netflix hasn't done much to help it grow. Glass Onion, which I really enjoyed, came and then disappeared. It certainly didn't have the cultural staying power that the first film had. These are definitely crowd movies. It's also too bad we won't be getting the sequels on physical media anytime soon.

So then... Detective Pikachu and Detective Blanc team-up?

Wonder if Johnson will mix up the setting/climate as much as he has before. A heavy snow/winter setting I could see.
Benoit Blanc is trying to enjoy a pleasant ski vacation when he finds himself stranded by a blizzard with a corpse en route to funeral. While snowed in, he becomes suspicious that the dead man's passing may have involved foul play. Also starring -

578facb5871e778b88ea5dadce338846ac3e3ab1.gif

Kelly Marie Tran as Benoit Blanc's #1 fan; a little too eager to see him solve a murder

alia-shawkat-with-john-early-y7nhajat955wpyou.gif

John Early as an impatient tourist

bb57ad84a27582b81a03a83f177bdbaf04115f23.gif

Bryan Tyree Henry as the proprietor of the establishment

greetings-ken-marino.gif

Ken Marino as the insomniac mortician entrusted with the care of the body

4ad2ff1e087c114cfca75f59130960d72ffb759d.gif

Alia Shawkat as another impatient tourist

c2ef09ba2cde813bbdbaa85665896823dd9da2a6.gif

Matthew Lillard as the senator's ruthlessly loyal security detail and occasional lover

6d6673a59ff8b263c82631856508a8bcfbc8c8e9.gif

Keke Palmer as a social media influencer planning a comeback after a prank gone wrong

tumblr_n5wc1gLJvU1qghwluo8_250.gif

Sigourney Weaver as a senator looking to lay low from a scandal

6898220d1d3410e8618a9216a8c4833f24af594b.gif

Giancarlo Esposito as an eccentric aging stand-up comic dodging "cancellation"

This is so fun! Looking forward to this.

Wonder if he’ll get his own Moriarty
Twist: by the very end of the film, we find out that the main character, played by Kelly Marie Tran in my fancasting, is actually the villain and mastermind who, after years of studying and following Benoit Blanc’s cases, orchestrated the murder as a sick and twisted ploy to meet her “idol” and watch him work, proclaiming herself as his biggest “fan”. Thus, setting into motion a new and dangerous rivalry.

I hope it gets a wide release this time around instead of being buried in a platform and being forgotten, but Netflix sucks so I don't expect it to.

Considering they didn't expand after that crazy good limited release, they are not going to give it a wide release.

I would watch it at the cinema. I mean, the Kenneth Branagh poiroit movies did ok at the box office so it’s not like it wouldn’t be commercially viable

The third Knives Out was just confirmed to be coming to our screens in 2025, and now, following that, we can report that Cailee Spaeny and Josh O’Connor are in talks for major roles in the forthcoming sequel. Those two names are in addition to Lindsay Lohan and Tom Hardy, who are also reportedly in talks to star.

Take it with a grain of salt, but I’d be down!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"