Trojan says condom sales are dropping because millennials are more into tech than sex

Didn't we have a thread for that a while back? I'm having a sense of deja vu here.

I thought that was about restaurants and ordering out?

If it is a rehash, they brought it back.

Trojan says condom sales are dropping because millennials are more into tech than sex
Like there has to be a choice?

Fleshlights exist, you fools. :o

I don't buy em anymore because my girlfriend is on the pill.

The pill, like condoms, isnt a guarantee. Even with the pill Im too paranoid to not use a condom. I really dont want a kid.

Oh gawd I reckon we're going to see a distracted boyfriend meme of this in 3...2...1...

So the solution to the over population issue is Playstations, Cellphones, & High Speed internet?

All these clickbait articles blaming millennials for everything.

Outside of the attention grabbing headline here is the real truth of the matter in the article
The analyst added that declines may also be attributed to more Millennials living at home and alternative birth control measures, including Plan B and IUDs.
Alternative birth control and income decline.

I heard on the radio once that millennials rely so much on tech that they don't need to go out and get drunk and get high at parties.

All these clickbait articles blaming millennials for everything.

Outside of the attention grabbing headline here is the real truth of the matter in the article

Alternative birth control and income decline.

That doesn't get the Facebook lurkers clicking onto terrible websites as much though :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"