Turtle Lair (lounge)

I wish that were half as good as the arcade version. I bought it day one and while it's nice, it's tweaked in a lot of ways. I lost so many quarters to the arcade game as a kid.

I got the 1989 game on Xbox...

Nice. I never played it on Xbox. I played the crap out of turtles in time though

2364665-snes_tmnt4turtlesintime.jpg

There was another one. A tournament thing. Never played it though

Nice. I never played it on Xbox. I played the crap out of turtles in time though

2364665-snes_tmnt4turtlesintime.jpg

There was another one. A tournament thing. Never played it though

I had a bunch of Turtles games growing up, Nintendo, and pretty much any system that would publish a Turtles game...even GameBoy

The only disappointing thing about Turtles in Time on the SNES was, that it was 2 Player only. Otherwise a fantastic game.

Last edited:
jo7JdD1.jpg

I need this toy in my life. Casey has always been my favorite TMNT character and I absolutely love the way the cartoon is handling him. I just hope he winds up being popular, because while the show has his personality down pretty true to form, they changed his look a lot. I mean, I love it myself (the corpse paint makes the former metal vocalist in me squeal with joy) but it's a huge change.

The only disappointing thing about Turtles in Time on the SNES was, that it was 2 Player only. Otherwise a fantastic games.

I wish Nintendo would rerelease all these games for ios/android. They would make so much damn money

I had a bunch of Turtles games growing up, Nintendo, and pretty much any system that would publish a Turtles game...even GameBoy

My cousin made a custom TMNT shell skin for his Gameboy with packaging tape and permanent markers he stole from school. Twas awesome

My cousin made a custom TMNT shell skin for his Gameboy with packaging tape and permanent markers he stole from school. Twas awesome

That would be awesome indeed. I'd like to have a shell case for my phone like the turtle comm

I just read IDW's Villain Micro Series #6. The one that focuses on Hun. I first learned about him in the 2003 cartoon, I don't know if he existed before, but knowing the History between him and Casey in the cartoon, this is one very interesting spin to say the least.

I don't know how I feel about this yet. I think I need to let it sink in a little more. It's just feels really, really weird for the moment.

Another good one(And probably my favorite) was mondo gecko.
DSC05301.jpg
Such memories

Had this one as a kid. One of my favorites and I was one of those kids spoiled rotten with tmnt toys. But this character would be cool to see again in the Nick show or a comic.

Here's a nice repaint of the figure I found;

296io0.jpg

I was pretty spoiled with the action figures, too. I don't even know how my family pulled it off, because I know we were pretty poor. Still, I have memories of owning TONS of Ninja Turtles action figures, as well as Ghostbusters and Power Rangers.

Is anyone else reading the IDW comic book? That thing is pure gold.

Alopex is one of my favorite new Mutants. Or did she exist way before? I never really read the old comics.

She's new as is Old Hob. I started reading the issues I had stacked up. I'm up to #25 in the regular series and #5(Karai) in the villain Microseries. I have all the issues including minis except for the Leo one shot. If you skip the minis you cna still follow the main story, but the minis add an awesome layer to the main story.

Had this one as a kid. One of my favorites and I was one of those kids spoiled rotten with tmnt toys. But this character would be cool to see again in the Nick show or a comic.

Here's a nice repaint of the figure I found;

296io0.jpg

That's awesome!
I love the misfits shirt.....goes well with his devilock.:woot:

No TMNT game gave me as much pleasure to play as this one. I shall own it one day. Yes I shall.

1181242182141.jpg

Under $5,000 on ebay for a beautifully fully working one. Shipping, however, that'll be a biiiiii-um....nightmare.

I, too, must own it.

The trades might be your best bet. The IDW series sells out quick, but they try to reprint stuff regularly. I have a reprint of #1 and 1st prints of the rest.

The trades might be your best bet. The IDW series sells out quick, but they try to reprint stuff regularly. I have a reprint of #1 and 1st prints of the rest.

A Trade Paperback in my comic collection?! BLASPHEMY! :D

I got issues 1-3, #1 is the Halloween Edition and 2-3 are original. Working on 4-12, thinking about global conquest editions, etc.

Keeping my eyes on ebay for lots that have proven more reasonable in the past or waiting until credit cards are paid off to hit the next comic convention that comes through.

My #1 is a global conquest edition. Those tend to have nice covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"