• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

TV Poster of the Year!

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
2013TV.png

This award is pretty self-explanatory. Who do you feel is the best poster in the "TV" forum?​

Pink Ranger

Sawyer. There is no substitute.

Sawyer. I agree he probably is a TV. An angry TV.

Every-time I see that guy's face being all serious and evil like....I just laugh. Is he like a mob boss on a English soap?

Every-time I see that guy's face being all serious and evil like....I just laugh. Is he like a mob boss on a English soap?
He's an angry political bureaucrat on "The Thick of It," a Brit comedy that was made into a movie ("In the Loop"), and he's also the new Doctor Who.

Meh...just to be different and because this person post in the TV threads I like most (meaning NO Revolution)

Specter313

I like me some Sawyer, always ready to start a fight in an empty room and defends his fav shows like they are his wives......maybe in the Sawyerverse they are! ::wow:.....but I'm gonna go with Kaleb.

I like me some Sawyer, always ready to start a fight in an empty room and defends his fav shows like they are his wives......maybe in the Sawyerverse they are! ::wow:.....but I'm gonna go with Kaleb.

tumblr_mr11wwhywD1qmkzi0o6_250.gif

Jenna-Louise-Coleman-as-Oswin-3-j-lou-coleman-32050469-500-300.gif

:o

But seriously, Sawyer has this won. He practically ate, breathed, and slept Breaking Bad. :p

Don't forget smoked and snorted. :o

Don't forget smoked and snorted. :o

Ah yes. Those were crazy times, especially when Pink Ranger got involved. :o

Off topic, but I find it funny how my avy is Jenna Coleman and Sawyer's is Peter Capaldi and they're both going to be together on Doctor Who soon. Heh. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"