TV SHOW REVIVALS! Whats the next old TV show to be revived?

kguillou

Avenger
Reaction score
So me and my brother were talking about this and I figured this could be a fun thread. There's a sudden trend of bringing back old tv shows, not remakes, but straight up continuations. We've had Arrested Development, 24, Girl Meets World, and coming soon: Fuller House, Heroes, The X-Files, Twin Peaks and now they're talking about Xena. It seems like nostalgia's the new hip thing to bank on.

With that said, which show would you legitimately like to see brought back and continue where they left off? Me personally? If Fuller House is a success I want Family Matters. I think it'd be cool to revisit Urkel and the Winslow family after all these years.

What shows would you guys like to see come back?

Would it be too bvious for me to say Firefly season two?

'66 Batman. :o

Seriously though, that'd be ****ing insane.

King of the Hill would be my pick, but Fox would rather continue letting Seth McFarlane crap out more shows. At least they pulled the plug on his Flintstones reboot.

If the movie doesn't work out as we haven't heard anything since Dwayne Johnson was supposedly cast, I'd like a Baywatch reboot on the CW but make it a straight up comedy like 21/22 Jump Street rather than a drama ike what the movie was going to be.

I would like to see new episodes of quantum leap with the return of Scott Bakula & dean scoot well I know they ended it but I wouldn't mind a min series of a TV movie then I also like to bring back early edition they didn't give it a proper ending either.i heard they might try revived lost in space I think with todays special effects it would be awesome then I heard they were going to revived murder ,she wrote the rock ford files & the riffle man but they never did.

other shows they try to revived:
kojack back in 2000's it was played by black guy Ving Rhames. it was pretty good show I enjoyed it!!
iron side ididn't like it much it was played by an black guy not the like the original show !!
the munsters I didn't like it much it was director by brain singer but the munster didn't look scarier or nothing it only aired one or two episodes it was called mocking bird lane but it didn't last long
then they just revived the odd couple nothing like the older show but I enjoy it the guy who plays flex looks exactly like flex form the older odd couple.

ones they revived & worked are:

Hawaii Five-0

Last edited:
Given the way Quantum Leap ended, they could certainly pick it back up. They could do it like Tron Legacy... Sam is still stuck in the time stream and sends a message to Al, who enlist's Sam's grown son to step into the Quantum Leap accelerator and find him.

I don't think anyone suggesting more of the Buffyverse is expecting something without Joss.

Star Trek should go back to TV, doesn't mean they need to stop making the movies, they can keep the original series characters in film, while TV expands upon a whole new set of characters in the new timeline. Give it a five years plan or something like that, as the final mystery could explain why all these humanoid species have similar genes, can mate with each others, etc. Meeting a Godlike being or something like that would be classic Trek.

I heard they were going to bring back quantum leap make it into a movie then they deiced to bring back Battlestar Galactica TV series instead of making quantum leap movie it was going to be Sam trying to find a way home he has a daughter that leaping around in time trying to find her father Sam becket but I heard they deiced to do battelstar galatic in stead of quantum leap maybe we might get lucky they might bring it back especially cents their bring back older TV series

here's keeping my fingers crossed!!

other TV series I would love to bring back are:
Early edition I would love to see it bring back I heard it got canceled because it was right when reality TV shows was getting popular. what got me mad they never gave it a season final.
seven days
kale xy
now & aging I just recently gotten it for Christmas on dvd I would loved to see ending to it. it left you hanging!!
journey man
john doe

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back