TV Spots/Exclusive Clips DISCUSSION

Has anyone actually seen the SciFi Channel coverage?
When they advertise it, they always cut the promo short (like its a mistake).

I didn't see anything tonight - was it just a real short thing between shows?

A while ago, I saw a fake weather archaeologist acting as if Silver Surfer actually coming to earth promoting the movie. I think it was a commercial on Nick, I believe. Did anyone else see this.

Ok, just saw the tv spot with them all piling their hands on top of each other and saw the Galactus cloud and the Super Skrull Johnny. Very cool.

HOWEVER, they have Surfer use the nice voice to say, "All that you know is at an end" and then a few moments later he says, "I have no choice" in that stupidly rediculously deep voice that just grates my nerves.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

>^..^<

Has anyone else seen the commercial with the cars that were damaged by the Surfer and Johnny's chase through the city? The guy says something like "...So a guy on a surfboard and a fireguy caused this?" It's for Circuit City.

I know some don't like MTV, but they've been showing about 3 TV Spots/ show tonight.....

And one of them was the scene with the "All Four" at the end...

Watched that clip of Ioan up to the actual movie clip...then I closed it. LOL.

Wanna be spoiler free, ya dig? :cwink:

POTENTIAL PLOT HOLE?

-Since when did Reed's regular clothes stretch with him? I thought it was only his uniform that could stretch...the whole molecules thing?

I'm going to warn that these pics aren't the best quality since all I have right now is my phone, but these are pics of "Galactus" in the new TV spot.

6ff7075dba1c.jpg

f723d3accf90.jpg
dam why is it not online already! youtube it please

I finally watch the "All Four" spot with the Galactus cloud bits in Nickelodeon and it looks amazing. I'm not from the States but there's a software called TVUPlayer that will let you watch different stations around the world.

hey, has anyone noticed that in the clips ALL of Reeds cloathing streches with him, whats with that?

hey, has anyone noticed that in the clips ALL of Reeds cloathing streches with him, whats with that?
Well, he's a genious, you'd think he would have applied that unstable molecules thing to all his clothes after two years having his powers.

Well, he's a genious, you'd think he would have applied that unstable molecules thing to all his clothes after two years having his powers.

That's right. In the comics, his clothes stretch with him too, and Johnny's can resist his flame (some of his clothes). Reed made them with unstable molecules too.

I don't think they will explain it in the film.

This is the Silver Surfer Secret TV Spot everyone's been talking about here. This is the best I could do, sorry about the glare.

[YT]KIQiTnqjxp4[/YT]

This is the Silver Surfer Secret TV Spot everyone's been talking about here. This is the best I could do, sorry about the glare.

AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU!!!! OH THANK YOU!!!!!!!:woot: That's a great tv spot! You all were right, it's one of the best!!

Watched that clip of Ioan up to the actual movie clip...then I closed it. LOL.

Wanna be spoiler free, ya dig? :cwink:

POTENTIAL PLOT HOLE?

-Since when did Reed's regular clothes stretch with him? I thought it was only his uniform that could stretch...the whole molecules thing?
You know, I mentioned that ages ago when the first full trailer came out people barely blinked when I pointed it out. *humph*

>^..^<

You know, I mentioned that ages ago when the first full trailer came out people barely blinked when I pointed it out. *humph*

>^..^<

Where did they show that in the first full trailer? I must've missed it.

I guess Reed made some more unstable molecule-based clothes and tossed them into his transformation chamber. He did say he was working on a formula for them anyway, and now that he can reverse engineer them, it'd be even easier.

This goes with the Sandman's locket not demolecularizing in SM3...who really cares? That is nitpicking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"